Will Smith's son really grew up to look like a complete NERD

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i wish i could have 5 minutes alone with u. i'd repeatedly bash ur frog looking face with a wiffleball bat u fukking shythead

You won't do shyt nikka. Keep fantasizing about male strangers on the internet. Who the fukk are you? You seem upset by my posts but I've never seen a post of yours in my life. Once again :umad: . You can't save your thread by quoting me a thousand times either.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You won't do shyt nikka. Keep fantasizing about male strangers on the internet. Who the fukk are you? You seem upset by my posts but I've never seen a post of yours in my life. Once again :umad:

of course youve never seen a post of mine, this forum's only a few months old u dolt :pachaha:
now be a good frog and leap the fukk outta my thread u meningitis victim.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
of course youve never seen a post of mine, this forum's only a few months old u dolt :pachaha:
now be a good frog and leap the fukk outta my thread u meningitis victim.

This forum's a few months old yet you probably have a database of everything I've typed on here and analyzed my "posting style" and shyt. You sonned yourself. The best part? I'll forget you in 10 minutes. You still gonna be all :sadcam: the next time you see me post.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This forum's a few months old yet you probably have a database of everything I've typed on here and analyzed my "posting style" and shyt. You sonned yourself. The best part? I'll forget you in 10 minutes. You still gonna be all :sadcam: the next time you see me post.

r u kidding me? U posted in MY thread u idiot. What makes u think I give a shyt about u? everyone here calls u **** and thinks you're a faq and im just going with the clear consesus around here :leostare:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
r u kidding me? U posted in MY thread u idiot. What makes u think I give a shyt about u? everyone here calls u **** and thinks you're a faq and im just going with the clear consesus around here :leostare:
I look at the title. Not the thread starter, especially when the OP is someone I've never seen post. And you're a follower? It all makes sense now.
I hope you enjoyed getting my attention. Trying to beef to save a fail of a thread over a simple comment. :deadrose:

Last edited by a moderator:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:scusthov: I bet she is one of those know it all kids who are constantly talking and doesn't listen to sh!t. Her brother isn't much better.
he strikes me as the type of dude who sits in the back of a minivan with his leg hiked up against the back of a headrest while listening to radiohead on his iphone

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's Willow like everyone said, and that little girl looks so fukking ridiculous, not that it's her fault.

I swear, something's up with that family.

When the girls wanna be boys and the boys wanna girls, you know it's over. :smh:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you have money to enjoy things other than drinking 40's and smoking blunts on the block with the homeys you'd become a nerd too

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
when you have money to enjoy things other than drinking 40's and smoking blunts on the block with the homeys you'd become a nerd too

:childplease: Dere's plenty of folks wit money dat don't try so hard to be "unique" and "different". Dat lil merekat lookin bish n her fruity ass brother stay lookin like lost wannabe idiots. Period.