jurassic-park-t-rex_528_poster.jpg

does she have a camel toe :ohhh:

really breh? :sitdown:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Growing up as Will Smith's kid really fukked her up. She is famous for doing absolutely nothing and because of that she lost her identity or never had the time to personally develop one. She is doing extreme things to fill the void in herself because of this.

Hopefully she grows out of it, either that or its only a matter of time until she is on that druggie road..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when you have money to enjoy things other than drinking 40's and smoking blunts on the block with the homeys you'd become a nerd too

For sum reason I get a kick out of this ridiculous alias,he wuz talkin bout fukin other pokemon characters from the back the other day:laff:

But fuk y'all man,like she the first girl u seen with a fade...a lot of grown women dress ridiculous as she does,at least she a kid...she only look like a dike cuz she ain't out here showin her body,matter fact she don't have a body far as u should be concerned...grown women have azz and t*ts is the only reason sum of them don't look like boys....with that said this is exhibit a of why my kid won't be hanging around too many white kids...my sister put my niece in a white school in all of a sudden she wuz comin home talkin bout bein suicidal,talkin about all the kids who do drugs(hard drugs),the girls always talkin about sex,and talkin about her male gay friends and they relationship issues Zack and Tosh wuz havin:what:....and she wuz only in 7th grade I wanna say....my sister took her out put her in a decent black school and she perfectly normal now...back to black.

Y'all think these black schools is bad but these white schools will have ur kid fuked up in the head....its like u gotta pick ya posion...put ya kid with a bunch of kids happy bein ignorant for the moment or put em with kids happy bein sick and deranged.

And btw we forgot what Jada did for the short haircut in her prime:mjpls:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why nikkas don't never blame jada its always will nikkas blame

and besides willow, whats wrong with the the other two.

Just seem like a lil girl going thru a phase, the lil dude and the older brother seem normal