Will Smith NFL Concussion drama

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thats the dumbest thing i've ever read. i've been a diehard NFL fan my entire life but i can still admit that the human body was not meant to crash into things like this. i understand the game is soft as fukk right now, but i guarantee these players live longer than the ones before them.

and you cant say they know the risks...especially the older players...they might have known the risks like breaking an arm or fukking your legs up but i dont think any of them thought they could do their brain such harm that they'd start going crazy, forgetting things, and killing their selves or others around them.

i mean the old school cats didnt even have full helmets..you think they knew the risks? we are human beings, not animals.

Tell 'em drag

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:what:
You saying these dudes don't know the risks of types of long term injuries that could develop from playing football:rudy:

You sign the contract play football:demonic:

Concussion studies and CTE specially aren't really age old discussions had in football breh. The more we've evolved as a society and scientifically, more things have come to the forefront so not all players know and some have admitted to that.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:what:
You saying these dudes don't know the risks of types of long term injuries that could develop from playing football:rudy:

You sign the contract play football:demonic:
Man look at sports...These people(including many of us) have been bred to play sports since damn near birth. I started playing football when i was like 7 and i had no idea i could fukk up my brain for life. I didnt even know what an ACL was at that time.

And lets not forget that a lot of these guys are not geniuses and a lot of them live their lives with reckless abandon. It honestly makes me fear for the futures of guys like Hines Ward & Troy Polamalu. Junior Seau was a straight savage on the field, but look at what the love of football did to that man.

You're telling me that when he started playing football as a kid he knew it could lead to his suicide? When he got a scholarship to go to college and play that he knew that he could potentially kill his self? I dont see it breh. Like homie said above, a lot of this information is new and thats why you are seeing more and more parents shy away from letting their kids play.

I LOVE football. Its my favorite sport...but at this point i'm not even sure if i'd want my child to play. That shyt is playing with fire. I'ma teach my kids how to play basketball and baseball. I'd rather them have life long leg/arm problems than to rock their brains beyond belief.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
After watching this I'm glad I didn't play football professionally. Got enough concussions from Martial Arts already.

Grew up playing football in the playground and school, never thought getting in the head that many times was that serious. This movie was an eye-opener.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Late pass. Watching now.

This danny co-worker character is so unnecessary man.