Will Smith NFL Concussion drama

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Saw it earlier today in DC. Pretty good, better than I expected. The accent wasn't great, but Wills overall performance/mannerisms were great. Might be his best acting job

lol I met dikk Gregory waiting in line to cop the ticket. He told me he predicted that football would be banned 20 years ago :dead:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Very good movie but that accent was atrocious. He should've just dropped it.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
honestly glad this propaganda filled movie flopped :yeshrug:

$35 million budget and it has only grossed $38 million to date (and the real number is 55% of that $38 million once the theaters get their cut.. so really only like $20 million)

4 weeks after its release and its already been chopped down from over 2,800 theaters to less than 1,000 because ticket sales are so weak :scust:

Daps

$35 million budget and it has only grossed $38 million to date (and the real number is 55% of that $38 million once the theaters get their cut.. so really only like $20 million)

4 weeks after its release and its already been chopped down from over 2,800 theaters to less than 1,000 because ticket sales are so weak :scust:
:francis: This movie started promoting itself far too early. That along with the same release date as Star Wars, Mark Wahlberg flick, and a Brad Pitt flick, this movie stood no chance.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:childplease: How is it a propaganda movie?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Watching this now...Man...i didnt not expect to be so emotional watching this

Maybe its the Steelers bias and being from Pittsburgh but this shyt hit me right in the gut. I usually dont cry like 20 minutes into a movie but man David Morse had me feeling like he was really Mike Webster.

Will's accent is bad i guess...could just be me used to hearing Will's regular voice...but man this is a really good movie. Cant believe i sat on the screener for this long.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
They already making the game soft as hell, and this movie making shyt worse. Thats why they get paid millions they know the risks​
thats the dumbest thing i've ever read. i've been a diehard NFL fan my entire life but i can still admit that the human body was not meant to crash into things like this. i understand the game is soft as fukk right now, but i guarantee these players live longer than the ones before them.

and you cant say they know the risks...especially the older players...they might have known the risks like breaking an arm or fukking your legs up but i dont think any of them thought they could do their brain such harm that they'd start going crazy, forgetting things, and killing their selves or others around them.

i mean the old school cats didnt even have full helmets..you think they knew the risks? we are human beings, not animals.