Will Smith is the biggest bag fumbler in cinematic history

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Matrix wouldn't have suited him anyway. Like someone else said, when you're at that level you're bound to pass on a movie that becomes a hit. He's passed on more flicks than a lot of actors will ever touch, so I'm pretty sure he'll be fine. He won't be starving any time soon.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
You can question his career choices but to call someone with a Calabasas estate so big it has its own postal code (not a joke, look it up) a bag fumbler doesn't sit right lol

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Here was Will's Record Breaking Streak that hasn't been broken (8 Straight #1 100 Million + Blockbusters). Notice how he did it across multiple Genres and like I said he accomplished this after turning down the "Matrix".

(2002-2008)

MIB II (Sci-Fi Comedy)
Bad Boys II (Action Comedy)
I, Robot (Sci-Fi Action)
Shark Tale (Animation)
Hitch (Romantic Comedy)
The Pursuit of Happyness (Drama)
I Am Legend (Sci-Fi Horror)
Hancock (Super Hero Action)

"7 Pounds" which was a Drama ended the streak coming in under 100 Million Domestic. Now I agree you can throw rocks at Will's 2010-2020 Decade. He didn't make the best choices but still had hits in there. But I don't believe he fumbled the bag overall if his main choices still got him success. .

Last edited:

IS08

Pro
Daps
hqdefault.jpg
super zesty, will was getting handled by all the big boys in hollywood around this time.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Here was Will's Record Breaking Streak that hasn't been broken (8 Straight #1 100 Million + Blockbusters). Notice how he did it across multiple Genres and like I said he accomplished this after turning down the "Matrix".

(2002-2008)

MIB II (Sci-Fi Comedy)
Bad Boys II (Action Comedy)
I, Robot (Sci-Fi Action)
Shark Tale (Animation)
Hitch (Romantic Comedy)
The Pursuit of Happyness (Drama)
I Am Legend (Sci-Fi Horror)
Hancock (Super Hero Action)

"7 Pounds" which was a Drama ended the streak coming in under 100 Million Domestic. Now I agree you can throw rocks at Will's 2010-2020 Decade. He didn't make the best choices but still had hits in there. But I don't believe he fumbled the bag overall if his main choices still got him success. .
Hasn't Robert Downey beaten this with his iron Man roles. These are some terrible movies