Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think it's likely Hayes is involved on some sort of drug distribution or pimping....unless there has been mentions of his employment... He is driving an H2 in one of the most economically depressed states/cities in the country, he has priors for possession and distribution of syrup, and he was riding with a pistol.....That could be a factor in the legal proceedings too, esp. at trial, if it a) true, and b) admissible. It could also explain what some may characterize as an extreme reaction.

Edit: inheritance explains his assets....
Breh owns a trucking company

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what did will smith do after dude shot his wife first? did he just stand there or did he turn to reach in the car for his gun? Whoever the passengers in their car are know, im sure it was pierre and his chick but they aren't saying it to protect them. Also explains why pierre left town he is a kew witness.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I think it's likely Hayes is involved on some sort of drug distribution or pimping....unless there has been mentions of his employment... He is driving an H2 in one of the most economically depressed states/cities in the country, he has priors for possession and distribution of syrup, and he was riding with a pistol.....That could be a factor in the legal proceedings too, esp. at trial, if it a) true, and b) admissible. It could also explain what some may characterize as an extreme reaction.

Edit: inheritance explains his assets....

:childplease: You can get a H2 for $20,000 if you look.

Nobody want that gas guzzling piece of shyt anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I don't know all of the laws in Louisiana but it's looking like manslaughter to me. I mean, no one calls 911 while chasing someone, stays on the scene, calls 911 again. Even looking at dude's mugshot, it looks like a case of "I did what I had to do"

That's why I hate guns so much. This could have ended with just two big fellas throwing hands in the Quarter and wifey not being hit at all

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Am I to understand the following?

1. Hayes shot Raquel in 1 leg with 1 bullet.
2. Then Hayes shot Raquel in the other leg with a second dbullet.(I guess Raquel was on the ground after that.)
3. Finally, with Raquel out of the gd way, Hayes shot Smith 6X or 8X in the back and side.

Even when he is emotional as all hell, Hayes has damn good aim. He aint miss shyt. Zero bullets were wasted. Sweet baby Jesus on a pogo stick, this man is going under the prison. After his release, Hayes can star on "Swamp People" shooting gators at close range. Maybe at long range too, brehs.

Raquel is not gonna have fun learning to walk on a reconstructed knee. That physical therapy will hurt like a mofo. After Hayes pays his attorneys from his settlement money (obtained after his dad's death by cop), Raquel will collect the rest of Hayes' earthly goods and assets and money and EVERYTHING.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
There was a loaded gun found in Smith's car. You just gonna stand there when this dude wilds out on you, tells you he has a gun, then heads to the car to go get said gun?

Dude...he was the fukkin aggressor period.

Dumb goon flipping out bc of a fender bender. Didn't even inspect his car to see if there was any real damage. Of course Will broke the law but dude obviously was pissed and ready to take the law into his own hands. Black people need to stop making excuses for stupid reckless behavior. He executed this man because his Hummer got bumped. What a crazy low life fakkit:stopitslime:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dumb goon flipping out bc of a fender bender. Didn't even inspect his car to see if there was any real damage. Of course Will broke the law but dude obviously was pissed and ready to take the law into his own hands. Black people need to stop making excuses for stupid reckless behavior. He executed this man because his Hummer got bumped. What a crazy low life fakkit:stopitslime:
I'm getting some CAC vibes from this post :patrice:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Dude you're a fukking cac

The cac alerts all in your post

fukk outta here don't lecture black people on anything esau.

:camby:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A witness reported seeing Will Smith in possession of a gun before he was shot to death by Cardell Hayes after a traffic crash in the Lower Garden District, Hayes' attorney said Wednesday (April 13).

"A witness saw the gun in Smith's possession," said John Fuller, during a news conference outside his office.

Fuller also said Wednesday that video taken at the scene prior to the shooting was handed over the NOPD the night Smith was killed. "It's going to show that my client is legally not guilty," Fuller said.

Fuller said he took the case and has spoken out about it because he feels Hayes, a former client, was prejudged, "in print, on television, on social media" since his arrest.

"Cardell Hayes was tried and convicted before I got out of church on Sunday," Fuller said.

:ohhh: so claim that witness saw Smith with a gun and that there's a video with police