Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Unacceptable and senseless crime.

y'all wont agree with me, but the punishment for this type of stuff NEEDS to be more SEVERE. You just killed a husband & a father over some bs.

Forget going to jail for 50 years, these type of ppl need to be tortured violently, slowly until they die. Only then will people think twice about foolishness like this.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
We use that 'senseless' word too often but this truly makes no sense. Shot over what? No car insurance? Cause buddy was drinking? Because he tried to get tough and Smith wasn't playing it? Brees has always been my favorite QB, so I've always loved the Saints since the Lions always on that bs. RIP to that man.

Edit:
Wifey is a baddie tho :dame:

so u pretend to be fake outraged, makin a phony emotional plea about senseless crime, then make a comment about a dead's man wife :francis:

clown

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unacceptable and senseless crime.

y'all wont agree with me, but the punishment for this type of stuff NEEDS to be more SEVERE. You just killed a husband & a father over some bs.

Forget going to jail for 50 years, these type of ppl need to be tortured violently, slowly until they die. Only then will people think twice about foolishness like this.
This dude will end up in Angola, his life will be a nightmare for the rest of his life