Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
It's sad man. I hate to say it man, but Louisiana just has a kill culture. I never understood as a youngster. I recall stopping my dad and grandfather from killing someone. They're both hardworking, never done crime standup men. For some reason we just have to kill when there's a confrontation. Maybe deep down we know that the other person might get us first, or maybe we're just depressed with life. Down here you really have to remind yourself how many people have guns and will shoot. Especially the guys that can't fight. You can't punk anyone down here. You just can't.

I keep my gun on me. There's always a chance for drama down here.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Sad shyt. So you rear end someone, get out your car and shoot 2 people because he got upset you hit him? Stupid fukk couldn't take responsibility for a mistake.

I know most of us have caused an accident before, all it takes is a simple apology & a "are you OK" to diffuse most situations.

I have no sympathy for that bytch made person once they go to prison

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Unacceptable and senseless crime.

y'all wont agree with me, but the punishment for this type of stuff NEEDS to be more SEVERE. You just killed a husband & a father over some bs.

Forget going to jail for 50 years, these type of ppl need to be tortured violently, slowly until they die. Only then will people think twice about foolishness like this.
You get no arguments from me, breh.

What fukkin good is that idiot gonna be on earth? Kill him. He gave up his right to live.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Damn breh.

CfqSJGeVIAAQJ6a.jpg

Beautiful family. :mjcry: