Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Tragic as just about any sports death in recent years. Or, really, tragic as any death imaginable for a sports figure or not. Petty insignificant macho-man bullshyt. Sad, man!!!

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
We use that 'senseless' word too often but this truly makes no sense. Shot over what? No car insurance? Cause buddy was drinking? Because he tried to get tough and Smith wasn't playing it? Brees has always been my favorite QB, so I've always loved the Saints since the Lions always on that bs. RIP to that man.

Edit:
Wifey is a baddie tho :dame:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I hate my city sometimes. My people are know too be hot headed and kill for the stupidest reasons. This sucks. Will Smith is good guy and did a lot for the city. Rip Will Smith.

And I just told my moms French Quarter Festival is one of the nicest events in the year. Locals come together, have fun and leave the stupid shyt alone.

:mjcry:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
fukkKKK!!!!!!

NOT MY BUCKEYE BREDREN!!!

breh was the heart and soul of the d 03-04 when doss, wilhelm left for the nfl after the 02 championship. him, gamble and allen were my favs and bruh was a real leader. was hella happy for him and jenkins when they won the super bowl for nola in 09.

@Buckeye Fever @smitty22 @ all my buckeye brothers. lets galvanize as a true warrior has departed us.

this is fukking me up man. first dboy and now this.... its starting to get hard to log on here.

words cannot express... condolences to his family, friends and all buckeye nation. :rip:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We use that 'senseless' word too often but this truly makes no sense. Shot over what? No car insurance? Cause buddy was drinking? Because he tried to get tough and Smith wasn't playing it? Brees has always been my favorite QB, so I've always loved the Saints since the Lions always on that bs. RIP to that man.

Edit:

That nikka saw a big ass dude in a 150k-200k G63 and with a bad ass chick. Hating and envy on top of being a dumb ass nikka is what leads to stuff like this.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
I hate my city sometimes. My people are know too be hot headed and kill for the stupidest reasons. This sucks. Will Smith is good guy and did a lot for the city. Rip Will Smith.

And I just told my moms French Quarter Festival is one of the nicest events in the year. Locals come together, have fun and leave the stupid shyt alone.

NOLA.com reported a 30-year-old in custody. No more details have been released if it's an out-of-towner or not, right? I'm just curious.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
My Buckeye, man.

Hate to use a tragedy as a personal lesson, but a good lesson to myself to stop engaging stupid drivers on the roads with the horn or the hand up in the air or the finger or whatever it may be. People out here not giving one fukk, killing people and destroying families over absolutely nothing.

:damn: