Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
My Coli nikkas...and nikkas in general..:ufdup:.it ain't worth it to get brolic over traffic beef...I seen it many times in many states...in many hoods...and truth be told...it be nikkas half the time....:manny: Not saying Smith was the one who violated...heard he was a peaceful nikka ..even from the CaCs.....but in general..diffuse these situations before they escalate...i dun even blow the horn no more at nikkas because nowadays...they throwing missiles at you the minute you do..:ohhh:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
That's why this age of everyone trying to be hard with the hair trigger tempers have got to :camby:.

That's a lot of money you just took out of the community, for some dumb traffic shyt. Of course dudes gonna get angry. Sometimes you need to swallow your pride and hold an L you deserved.

Killing brothers that don't threaten your life is the Ultimate c00n Move. fukk who says different.

:ufdup:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people have role models, better guidance and come from places where two parent homes is the norm

All yall do is make excuses..

Hiphop is played out.. How many times can you hear the same bullshyt?

'We getting money'.. 'cook that crack'.. 'bytches aint shyt'.. 'i'm a tough guy cause i got my glock' :russell:
Black people don't have role models? Or are you just ignoring them for your narrative?