Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Seems like a strategy you take when you know you have nothing to backup your claim.
Will Smith was a Saints legend and he had a family.

Wonder how the jury will view it.

I just said the same thing...

Now would it be wrong if Fuller and the Defense team shows pics of Hayes tossing a basketball to his son or throwing him up in the air (not sure how old the kid is) but you get my point.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
State probably should have ended their side with the 911 call, going to BC seems to weaken their argument since he isn't on trial.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
State probably should have ended their side with the 911 call, going to BC seems to weaken their argument since he isn't on trial.
Yeah but the jury just heard it through reviewing the evidence, so basically they did end their case with the 911 call :yeshrug:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I swear when this shyt first broke off there was cell phone video of a witness saying they heard Will Smith say he was going to get his gun. Am I trippin? Anybody else remember that shyt? :jbhmm:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I swear when this shyt first broke off there was cell phone video of a witness saying they heard Will Smith say he was going to get his gun. Am I trippin? Anybody else remember that shyt? :jbhmm:
I believe the video is early on in this thread where you here smith say I got one too.
That said probably isn't in the state's best interest to play those videos, hell the state didn't really play any of the scene videos.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I believe the video is early on in this thread where you here smith say I got one too.
That said probably isn't in the state's best interest to play those videos, hell the state didn't really play any of the scene videos.
Thanks breh, I thought that was the case :salute: