Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
@Hi!

The following error occurred:

stop.gif

Slow down on the reps breh!

calh45

Cal
Daps
Well the reason fuller has been attacking the credibility of all the active officers assigned to the investigation, and the reason he specifically has been going after this cop before hand to the point his reserve status as an officer was removed was to specifically attack his credibility , especially since he has admitted Smith was his friend, framed the poor investigation in retaining the video from restaurants, not seeking out witnesses, and etc. Even if he doesn't have a pic, it would be enough to introduce enough doubt as to if something was removed from the scene. Which would be a win for the Hayes team.

At this point it's been introduced to the jury the idea that there's a witness contradicting what BC has said. If he doesn't come through on that point he risks losing his own credibility with the jury. He's done a good job swaying momentum his way, but if there's no delivery when he presents his case it's just gonna seem like a lawyer spinning tales out of nowhere to get his client off. There's going to need to be something solid presented on his part. That's kinda where this trial is going right now.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I wish this case were on TV. John Fuller's celebrity would go through the roof. The man seems so crafty and smart

Man this would be good TV (no disrespect to the brotha Will) but the circles and jircles around this case in on some must see TV stuff, especially yesterday
when Fuller was like f it and slammed his notepad down on the desk yelled out "This is a mistrial" :russ::russ: yoooooo I'm still in tears behind that shyt.:russ:

Daps
I notice Fuller keep mentioning Smith's hands with gunpowder residue and he keeps bringing up revolvers and their lack of casings being dropped. I wonder what kind of bombshell he's sitting on. Didn't somebody before trial allude to the fact Smith might have been the one to shoot his wife? Did they ever test those bullets?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I notice Fuller keep mentioning Smith's hands with gunpowder residue and he keeps bringing up revolvers and their lack of casings being dropped. I wonder what kind of bombshell he's sitting on. Didn't somebody before trial allude to the fact Smith might have been the one to shoot his wife? Did they ever test those bullets?

I think someone did allude to that fact, I can't recall who though, but it was stated. I was taken back by that statement..so IDK

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't think the state did a good job presenting their side, Fuller completely destroyed every witness they brought to the stand.

Again this is my opinion
The state's own witnesses were their down fall, they just had no credible witnesses on the scene to back up what they are trying to allege.