Will Smith Collateral Beauty Trailer

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
i mean another seven pounds as in quality, not story. seven pounds literally put me to sleep in the theater.

Or are you saying the metaphysical aspects of it are more than likely fake?
I liked seven pounds, but it's for a totally different reason. The people I was watching it with made it enjoyable. :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked seven pounds, but it's for a totally different reason. The people I was watching it with made it enjoyable. :mjlol:

I saw it with the family during Christmas break in college. Booooooo. Put me and the ex to sleep in the front row lol. We were lying on each other just bored to death

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
i mean another seven pounds as in quality, not story. seven pounds literally put me to sleep in the theater.

Or are you saying the metaphysical aspects of it are more than likely fake?

Can't remember if I saw Seven Pounds all the way or not.

However, thats one of the movies that has a huge discrepancy between fans and critics. 27 on RT and 7.7 on IMDB :patrice:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can't remember if I saw Seven Pounds all the way or not.

However, thats one of the movies that has a huge discrepancy between fans and critics. 27 on RT and 7.7 on IMDB :patrice:

First off lol I side with the critics on that one

Secondly you know IMDB isn't a great marker either because you don't know the sample size. Of the number of fans on the planet or who use the internet how many do we gather actually vote on imdb after they see a movie? Shyt I love movies and I don't and I'm willing to bet there are more people like me than in that regard.

But that aside, it's just not an engaging flick at all. Like it seems so pleased with itself and it's ideals and goals that it forgets to be a motion picture with compelling stuff on screen moving from scene to scene

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
First off lol I side with the critics on that one

Secondly you know IMDB isn't a great marker either because you don't know the sample size. Of the number of fans on the planet or who use the internet how many do we gather actually vote on imdb after they see a movie? Shyt I love movies and I don't and I'm willing to bet there are more people like me than in that regard.

But that aside, it's just not an engaging flick at all. Like it seems so pleased with itself and it's ideals and goals that it forgets to be a motion picture with compelling stuff on screen moving from scene to scene

If we had the movie club this may be a movie worth revisiting :patrice:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I saw it with the family during Christmas break in college. Booooooo. Put me and the ex to sleep in the front row lol. We were lying on each other just bored to death
My granny was on the phone snapping about something & my grandad was half sleep too. I'm over here chuckling like Muttley
full
thinking about it.

g3BFcF.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I really like the cast, but Kiera and Will is such an unbelievable couple to me. lol

we'll see :patrice:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This should be good. Acting should be on lock. Just gotta hope for a solid storyline