Will Smith Collateral Beauty Trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its clear the friends hired those people to play "Death", "love" and "time"

Yeah thats a possibility but i still like the concept and idea. Grief sucks, so seeing something about someone dealing with their grief in a positive way always gets me interested. I'm sure that's the twist but if the journey to get there is worth it, I'm cool

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah thats a possibility but i still like the concept and idea. Grief sucks, so seeing something about someone dealing with their grief in a positive way always gets me interested. I'm sure that's the twist but if the journey to get there is worth it, I'm cool
When they showed michael pena talking to death at the later part of the trailer its either death coming for him or as dude spoilered

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not trying to hide from you that his office friends hired those people to be Death, Love, and Time. That's the premise of the movie. They are trying to get him to snap out of his funk etc. It's supposed to be a great script.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i mean another seven pounds as in quality, not story. seven pounds literally put me to sleep in the theater.

Or are you saying the metaphysical aspects of it are more than likely fake?

Yes. The people who are trying to help him are real people, they are just trying to embody the elements of Time, Love, and Death that Smith's character has been writing too (obviously due to the death of his daughter). So they aren't "spirits" or anything like that

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yes. The people who are trying to help him are real people, they are just trying to embody the elements of Time, Love, and Death that Smith's character has been writing too (obviously due to the death of his daughter). So they aren't "spirits" or anything like that

Yeah you're both probably right but i still fukk with the idea on its face because like i said, stories about dealing with grief intrigue me