Will Smith believes Fresh Prince fell off when Carlton wanted to kill people.

Daps
On second thought, imma need Karyn Parsons to confirm the Pac story. For all we know he was lying on his dikk.:russ:

I cant see this being a secret for almost 30 years and never being talked about until last year.

The Hollywood industry ain't that good at keeping secret like who's messing with who. And with Pac dead, somebody would have been released that story especially since ppl were always tryna one up the next man with a Pac story nobody heard.

I cant see this being a secret for almost 30 years.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
On second thought, imma need Karyn Parsons to confirm the Pac story. For all we know he was lying on his dikk.:russ:

I cant see this being a secret for almost 30 years and never being talked about until last year.

The Hollywood industry ain't that good at keeping secret like who's messing with who. And with Pac dead, somebody would have been released that story especially since ppl were always tryna one up the next man with a Pac story nobody heard.

I cant see this being a secret for almost 30 years.
THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

MISS JONES JUST REVEALED IN 2021
SHE HAD A 3SOME WITH
PAC & MONIE LOVE.

YOU TOO CAUGHT UP
IN SOCIAL MEDIA ERA.
:devil:
:evil:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tumblr_n3n3s0UJgN1rk74v1o1_400.gif

:noah:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She revealed it about herself.

The way ole girl is talking about Karyn Parsons she's making it seem like this was a known thing. If it was that known, we would have been heard about this
WE JUST FOUND OUT
IN 2021 SUGE WAS SMASHING HALLE
AND PAC WAS SMASHING MARY J.

:devil:
:evil:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
She was never my type I was more of @Ashley Banks type of nikka:takedat:
Hilary was pretty, but she never did much for me. Im high so I can't remember her name irl or on the show, but ole girl from Different World and Cosby Show (his oldest daughter) was killing Jasmine Guy and ole girl that played Hilary :yeshrug: