Will Penix pierce dat Longhorn Beef? | No. 2 Washington vs. No. 3 Texas (Sugar Bowl)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
4782ed5c-73ac-4673-b681-4e2cf1e12129_text.gif
Gonna steal this right quick :lolbron:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t watch Texas much this year. Their corners were giving Washington WR’s 20 yard cushions on multiple 3rd and longs

Is that a scheme thing or the corners playing scared? Was Texas so scared of UW WR’s and had no faith in their corners that they were willing to give up a first down on 3rd and long because if they played close to the line they felt the WR’s would run right past their corners?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm still tryna figure out how Washington got all that talent up there? They legit beat Texas and was obviously the better team. They have to have HELLA talent to do that. Lets be real, the whole state and school is pretty swagless. :russ:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'm still tryna figure out how Washington got all that talent up there? They legit beat Texas and was obviously the better team. They have to have HELLA talent to do that. Lets be real, the whole state and school is pretty swagless. :russ:
That Washington team is LOADED with NFL talent. I'm pretty surprised myself. Penix was a transfer correct?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That Washington team is LOADED with NFL talent. I'm pretty surprised myself. Penix was a transfer correct?
Yeah followed the OC from Indiana who is the HC at Washington. And yeah maybe they got it through the portal because they recruiting classes don't reflect the actual talent. They have fukking grown men out there.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah followed the OC from Indiana who is the HC at Washington. And yeah maybe they got it through the portal because they recruiting classes don't reflect the actual talent. They have fukking grown men out there.
Yup I agree. I'm thinking it's through the portal bc they are absolutely loaded. Penix should be a first rounder and that kid Rome is going to be top 10 pick. Both will be stars in the league. That running back is very good too.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

DeBoer and his crew got to work immediately when he was hired. The cupboard wasn't bare but they had to work to keep it plus hit the store up for a few missing ingredients.

• Ja’Lynn Polk and Rome Odunze (and a few linemen) were about to hit the portal but he stopped em from going
  • Grabbed Penix from the Portal
  • RB Taulapapa from the Portal
  • LB Bright from the portal (Nebraska) who had 3rd most tackles on the team
  • Deboer damn near had the same staff wit him since his NAIA days

From there, it's about dem niccas just puttin' in the work. Gonna be interesting to see if mfs start to pick thru his staff just like everybody else when they start winning tho and if that affects them