Will Penix pierce dat Longhorn Beef? | No. 2 Washington vs. No. 3 Texas (Sugar Bowl)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This right here. Their last 3 possessions left the door open for that ending.

I was even pissed at Penix for not taking the easy 5 yard scramble on the first play after the fumble. Instead he chucked it out of bounds and they followed up with 2 more passes.

Just casual ass football.
Lol bro these cats broke out multiple trick plays!!!!

The football gods said bet. We got you.

Don't tempt fate.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Washington is America's team next week.

Michigan winning it all would be a black eye for CFB. :francis:
4782ed5c-73ac-4673-b681-4e2cf1e12129_text.gif

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
i got washigton winning over michigan if they dont those stupid ass playcalls that almost got them beat in the end.

i mean um defense is very good but how long do hold all the wr with penix. they gonna eventually score.

now michigan offense is a worry to me. bama defense aint like it was in the past and they barely did anything. anything can happen but i think uw wins if not stupid coaching and if they are healthy. but i wouldnt be surprised if michigan win cause washington has a tendecy to make games closer than what they should be.

these have been some great games all around this year still wish georgia and fsu also got in also.
Michigan can easily win in by keeping UW's offense off the field by running a ball control, "3 yards and a cloud of dust" offense.

They have the personnel to do so as long as JJ doesn't make any critical mistakes.