Will Penix pierce dat Longhorn Beef? | No. 2 Washington vs. No. 3 Texas (Sugar Bowl)

Daps
No, they almost lost cause they got greedy.

The possession after the second fumble they threw 4 straight passes.

Then on 3rd down on their second to last possession in fg range they ran a pass play which stopped the clock.

Then on 3rd down of their last possession they ran the ball instead of kneeling.

They coached themselves out of a blowout win
This right here. Their last 3 possessions left the door open for that ending.

I was even pissed at Penix for not taking the easy 5 yard scramble on the first play after the fumble. Instead he chucked it out of bounds and they followed up with 2 more passes.

Just casual ass football.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Pac-12 showing out on their deathbed this season.
Those divisional games were :banderas:
fukkERY

Daps
That clock management stressed me out because of what happened with Miami earlier this year aganist GAtech and i'm not even a washington fan

So many awful decisions that should've cost them the game

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got washigton winning over michigan if they dont those stupid ass playcalls that almost got them beat in the end.

i mean um defense is very good but how long do hold all the wr with penix. they gonna eventually score.

now michigan offense is a worry to me. bama defense aint like it was in the past and they barely did anything. anything can happen but i think uw wins if not stupid coaching and if they are healthy. but i wouldnt be surprised if michigan win cause washington has a tendecy to make games closer than what they should be.

these have been some great games all around this year still wish georgia and fsu also got in also.

Michigan D line will actually get some pressure on Penix though unlike Texas.

Playing against a big 12 defense is like a 7 on 7 drill

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
No, they almost lost cause they got greedy.

The possession after the second fumble they threw 4 straight passes.

Then on 3rd down on their second to last possession in fg range they ran a pass play which stopped the clock.

Then on 3rd down of their last possession they ran the ball instead of kneeling.

They coached themselves out of a blowout win
Literally could have run out the clock on their last possession if they ran just one more time the previous two possessions. The throw on third down the second to last possession was particularly egregious