Will Ben Simmons be in the NBA at 30 years of age?

Will Benjamin still be in the NBA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
fukk no. fukk that nikka.
Nba money is so ridiculous now so will probably see more nikkas like Simmons in the future. Dudes who get that big rookie extension and mail it in.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
As a Nets fan. Marks shot for the stars and took Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving at face value. I don't blame him for that even if I knew this would ultimately happen. You have to try and build the best team around you. Same with trading for James Harden. It was an all or nothing gamble.

The mistake he made was trading Harden away for Ben Simmons and pieces without doing their due diligence.

The other thing is Sean Marks is a very good scout. Clax and Cam Johnson are stars in the making and even the picks that aren't in the team at least made sense on paper.
The Nets do seem to draft and develop talent well. That should be their lane instead of chasing established superstars.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Nets do seem to draft and develop talent well. That should be their lane instead of chasing established superstars.

agreed…even tho the organization appeased harden and KD and gave them the trades they wanted, players are probably only gonna remember kyrie…may be a while before a star/superstar signs with us again smh

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
You would think dudes at that NBA level would have that competitive drive that makes them want to win for winning's sake. Maybe not on that Jordan level but damn breh, you don't want no chips? Guess breh just figured he might as well get the NBA bag because he's 6' 10'.

None of his teammates have barked on him? Imagine if Pat Bev were on the Nets. :russ:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Was watching the game tonight
And pondering
You think any of the opposing players trash talk Ben?
Question his motives, interest, dedication to the game?
Or just keep silent on the court? :jbhmm:
I wouldn’t I would just let him keep playing the way he play. That’s a easy night defensively

i did my job. My dude only had 3pts on 1/4 shooting with 35 minutes :mjlol:

them stats every game would mean Im the greatest defensIve player ever

i don’t want to remind him he 6’10 that can run and jump with the best of em lol

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Every team that drafts well eventually makes the move for stars if they become available and that’s how they become contenders. San Antonio is an outlier. The Nets problem wasn’t going for superstars. It was who they chose to go for and how they managed them. None of those guys bought into being a Net and were just there to win. Once they couldn’t do that on their terms, it was over.

Brooklyn should move for a guy like Shai. He would fit them perfectly.