Will any of the upcoming GTA games look as good as Cyberpunk?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts.

People will take a screenshot of colorful bright lights and pretend that it's the best game ever graphically, but walk into a crowd of NPCs and you'll find stiff skyrim quality animations

It's an RPG skyrim, Witcher 3 had stiff animations too they made cyberpunk too, nobody had a problem with that game

Red Dead and GTA have always had terrible animations

like I said its a mob mentality when it comes to cyberpunk

There's literally a night club in the game with hundreds of people in there, I never seen anything like that close in any game

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Cyberpunk still has potential if they keep patching it. Next generation updated ain't even out and there's plenty of DLC. Folks forget Rockstar patched GTA 5 plenty of times along with DLC, otherwise it'd possibly be dead.

I feel bad for last gen.

Unless they are remaking the game from scratch, Cyberpunk is done. Current gen isn't going to fix poor gameplay and a poor story.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
A game is more than graphics. Cyberpunk at its core is a very poor game.

The majority of you dumb b*stards in this thread would give a game 7 or 8/10 cause it looks good but the gameplay is shyt.

If i didnt know how to read a thread title, id get angry & start name calling too :ehh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Better graphics isn't going to improve a broken game. :yeshrug:

Except I'm not talking just better graphics. It's already well known that Cyberpunk runs way better on current gen than last gen. The game currently holds a stable 60 fps, and that's not even talking about the upcoming big update that will take advantage of the new hardware.

Story wise, it may have sucked for some folks, but again, DLC can fix that.