Will any of the upcoming GTA games look as good as Cyberpunk?

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Cyberpunk had the potential to be the best. As someone who got it day 1 And someone who anticipated it for so long I never picked it up after a week of playing it. RDR2 is absolutely the better game.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Cyberpunk had the potential to be the best. As someone who got it day 1 And someone who anticipated it for so long I never picked it up after a week of playing it. RDR2 is absolutely the better game.

Cyberpunk still has potential if they keep patching it. Next generation updated ain't even out and there's plenty of DLC. Folks forget Rockstar patched GTA 5 plenty of times along with DLC, otherwise it'd possibly be dead.

I feel bad for last gen.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Well I’m on the lookout for whatever this patch comes out because I believe it has potential. Just that the product at launch was bad in my opinion

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

RDR2 may be leagues and miles better than CP2077..but it ain't cause of the graphics. Cyberpunk is too damn beautiful. Makes everything else feel like more of a letdown, honestly.

Pay $70 for a pretty game brehs:mjlol:RDR2 beats Cyberpunk in every category that actually matters, and the one category that Cyberpunk barely edges it out in wasn't enough to save it from being panned.:russ:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The AI kills the immersion
Facts.

People will take a screenshot of colorful bright lights and pretend that it's the best game ever graphically, but walk into a crowd of NPCs and you'll find stiff skyrim quality animations

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Pay $70 for a pretty game brehs:mjlol:RDR2 beats Cyberpunk in every category that actually matters, and the one category that Cyberpunk barely edges it out in wasn't enough to save it from being panned.:russ:
I literally said in the post you quoted RDR2 was the better game. What was the point of even responding like this :stopitslime:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps

cyberpunk is the only open world city that actually feels like you are in a city, when you walk next to buildings the scale is like real life and you feel small next to the buildings, the alley ways, pathways, the urban sprawl is second to none. Also the vehicles have way more detail than any other open world game especially the interiors, but I don't think it's anything GTA6 can't surpass.

Red dead is 90 percent wilderness and their aren't any environments like that in cyberpunk besides the desert, which looks way more realistic than the desert terrain in red dead which Final Fantasy XV on PC holds up against Red Dead as far as the terrains and graphic detail
Man, one of yall are gonna either have to add an avatar, change your name, or stop posting in the same thread because I keep interchanging yall. It's the pink badge and M names.

Or is it I'm just :flabbynsick: and the only person experiencing this confusion?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man, one of yall are gonna either have to add an avatar, change your name, or stop posting in the same thread because I keep interchanging yall. It's the pink badge and M names.

Or is it I'm just :flabbynsick: and the only person experiencing this confusion?

Honestly it doesn’t really matter, both dogshyt opinions