Will any of the upcoming GTA games look as good as Cyberpunk?

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
both games look so good at their best its almost facetious to put them head to head about graphics

the biggest difference is art direction, red dead is a lot more movie-esque and realistic while cp is more neon and contrast and lens flare

next gta obviously wont go backwards in terms of asset quality but wont be comparable to cyberpunk because its a different style

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cyberpunk is the only open world city that actually feels like you are in a city, when you walk next to buildings the scale is like real life and you feel small next to the buildings, the alley ways, pathways, the urban sprawl is second to none. Also the vehicles have way more detail than any other open world game especially the interiors, but I don't think it's anything GTA6 can't surpass.

Red dead is 90 percent wilderness and their aren't any environments like that in cyberpunk besides the desert, which looks way more realistic than the desert terrain in red dead which Final Fantasy XV on PC holds up against Red Dead as far as the terrains and graphic detail

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You don't have a PC I have Final Fantasy XV and Red Dead on PC

The PC version has NVIDIA turf effects and Ambient Occuluion, hair effects, that only work on NIVIDIA GPUS, and the game is still one of the most demanding games on PC to run

get off my dikk, you don't shyt about any of this

Sonic too, right? :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sonic too, right? :francis:

I never said Sonic was one of the better looking PC games I said it was on par with Rachet and Clank, which I proved with video and pictures

and the new Sonic game on PC will blow away Rachet and Clank, which is a decent looking game, but PC gamers have been playing that type of quality for the past 4 years

Kingdom hearts III on PC looks better than racteht and clank in 4k max settings, and it can still run at a high frame rate which makes it look even better than pixar movies

Final Fantasy XV couldn't even run on max settings in 4k until the 3080-3090, and it was the first game to feature DLSS technology to improve the performance

you don't know what you're talking about, you don't have any knowledge on the subject to debate me about anything

The animations on Red Dead are terrible, the horse animations look terrible, every walks like they've shytted on themselves, but these are consistence in all rockstar games who are terrible at animations like most western developers, which is my Cyberpunk was first person, I mean the Witcher 3 suffers from all these things to

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I never said Sonic was one of the better looking PC games I said it was on par with Rachet and Clank, which I proved with video and pictures

and the new Sonic game on PC will blow away Rachet and Clank, which is a decent looking game, but PC gamers have been playing that type of quality for the past 4 years

Kingdom hearts III on PC looks better than racteht and clank in 4k max settings, and it can still run at a high frame rate which makes it look even better than pixar movies

Final Fantasy XV couldn't even run on max settings in 4k until the 3080-3090, and it was the first game to feature DLSS technology to improve the performance

you don't know what you're talking about, you don't have any knowledge on the subject to debate me about anything

The animations on Red Dead are terrible, the horse animations look terrible, every walks like they've shytted on themselves, but these are consistence in all rockstar games who are terrible at animations like most western developers, which is my Cyberpunk was first person, I mean the Witcher 3 suffers from all these things to
So you just enjoy cartoon ass graphics then nikka. You sound crazy, all those games look like fukkin cartoons, not real life :gucci:.

The fukk is wrong with you nikka, you don't live in the "What If" Marvel universe nikka fukk outta here :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you just enjoy cartoon ass graphics then nikka. You sound crazy, all those games look like fukkin cartoons, not real life :gucci:.

The fukk is wrong with you nikka, you don't live in the "What If" Marvel universe nikka fukk outta here :camby:

What are you talking about?

Stop commenting on conversations that don't involve, he talking about something we talking about in another thread when I said there aren't any next gen games on ps5 and he brought up Rachet and Clank, and said there are games that came out years ago that are on par with Rachet and Clank on PC and he posted similar games with that cartoony art style and how they look on PC

fukk outta here

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Cyberpunk and RDR2 attempt to do different things it's hard to compare them.
If they were in the same setting trying to do the same thing? Then yes it would be fair.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
First of all its two completely game engines so no, those games won't "look" anything alike.

Second of all who fukking knows what GTA 6 will look like because all the people who worked on the other GTA's...aren't working on this one...