Wii U PC Emulator Cemu: Can play games in 4K now.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Think I'm finally bout to build me a new pc, seems like every month I'm running games worse and worse

I remember seeing this build where dude had it set up with loads of games from every console and he could just cycle through

It was similar to that video, it's the same thing though where you just go through all the systems and have all your games loaded up

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:yeshrug: All its gonna do is cause Developers to put even more heavy copy protection on they games and consoles. especially the games that still come out for the Wii-U

this is exactly why Ubisoft goes bat fukking crazy with its DRM

nikkas need to learn to stop being greedy and wait for a system to end its lifespan before you try to emulate it...

but what can I say, spoiled nikkas dont want to pay for shyt and they feel entitled... why buy the newest shyt when you can get it for free and then bytch about if its bad or not knowing you didnt spend a dime on it unlike the people who did? :francis:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all claim to hate Nintendo but yet you're fiending for this shyt. This is so hilarious. I legally own a Wii U so I'm good.

They should focus their energy on a 3DS emulator since there's a shytload of quality games on there.
this is what I don't understand, these kids wanna play Nintendo so badly but don't wanna buy a Nintendo.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
this is what I don't understand, these kids wanna play Nintendo so badly but don't wanna buy a Nintendo.
exactly... I wanted to play smash so I bought a 2DS with smash. I also bought pheonix wright cus I love that series...

How people gonna want something then dont feel like they gotta pay their dues for it? :what:This shyt aint free. nikkas got mouths to feed.

I could understand if it was PS2/N64/PSX/SNES/NES type shyt, cus they stopped being produced so the company wouldnt be making any money from bought copies no more.

but for something thats still being manufactured. thats just fukked up, you taking food out the nikkas mouths by doin that. you knockin they hustle. I aint talkin about just nintendo, im talkin about the programmers and hardware dudes in the factory who work hard to make these things in order to get paid...

I know damn well yall would be bytchin if you was working hard in a factory to make these things in order to support your family only to learn the plant is laying off workers to offset the losses incurred from piracy.

:dahell: but nobody gives a fukk about the poor people who work hard for these companies. they think places like nintendo have magic workers who can will a WiiU into existence by thought alone.

Last edited:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
exactly... I wanted to play smash so I bought a 2DS with smash. I also bought pheonix wright cus I love that series...

How people gonna want something then dont feel like they gotta pay their dues for it? :what:This shyt aint free. nikkas got mouths to feed.

I could understand if it was PS2/N64/PSX/SNES/NES type shyt, cus they stopped being produced so the company wouldnt be making any money from bought copies no more.

but for something thats still being manufactured. thats just fukked up, you taking food out the nikkas mouths by doin that. you knockin they hustle. I aint talkin about just nintendo, im talkin about the programmers and hardware dudes in the factory who work hard to make these things in order to get paid...

I know damn well yall would be bytchin if you was working hard in a factory to make these things in order to support your family only to learn the plant is laying off workers to offset the losses incurred from piracy.

:dahell: but nobody gives a fukk about the poor people who work hard for these companies. they think places like nintendo have magic workers who can will a WiiU into existence by thought alone.

They're just bored with their PS4/XB1 that has no quality games. Just big budget, overproduced, overhyped mediocre trash in 1080p 60 FPS 4K Ultra dog diggity graphics extreme XL remastered with day 1 locked DLC.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
How could someone be so invested in the Wii U, own alot of their games, and still talk trash about Nintendo? shyt makes no sense. I'm legit confused about this guy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How could someone be so invested in the Wii U, own alot of their games, and still talk trash about Nintendo? shyt makes no sense. I'm legit confused about this guy.
:dahell:?
Who talks trash about Nintendo?? I hope you don't mistake me saying that the Wii U could've been a better console with talking trash..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New Version has resolution options and can play some games in 4K etc.

720P > 1080P
pRLP7F9.jpg

F38NCVD.jpg

9ZnlLne.jpg

faGDeCm.jpg

VR6IfhH.jpg

Mario Kart 8 4K
MK8_4K.png

cemu emulator