WIGGINS = is showing possible bust potential

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was sold to us as some freakish Nique/Carter like athlete and hes not even close

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He was sold to us as some freakish Nique/Carter like athlete and hes not even close

wiggins, has the athleticism.
I just think he lacks the mental makeup to translate to playing on domestic soil.
which hopefully, he breaks out of

wiggins owns the best dunk in history,..
shyt is straight outta nba jams....

that dunk contest was the best dunk contest in history!!

art barr

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wiggins, has the athleticism.
I just think he lacks the mental makeup to translate to playing on domestic soil.
which hopefully, he breaks out of

wiggins owns the best dunk in history,..
shyt is straight outta nba jams....

that dunk contest was the best dunk contest in history!!

art barr

he beat wiggins and gordon :what:....walkers dunks were trash :dahell: compared

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in all fairness, really hard to showcase all of that at Kansas.

Put it like this: how many Blake Griffin dunks do you remember him putting down at Oklahoma for 2 years?

I understand the zone restricts him but even on breakways he doesnt flash any crazy athletic ability

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I understand the zone restricts him but even on breakways he doesnt flash any crazy athletic ability
maybe his game isn't to be 100% predicated upon his athleticism. Good if you don't wanna peak too soon.

Wiggins will be fine. People just need to ease up off the expectations.

and now Embiid might wanna listen to me :blessed:

Joel Embiid said on Tuesday that he is "strongly considering" returning to Kansas for his sophomore season.

"I'm not even thinking about it right now," Embiid said. "I'll make a decision after the season, but I'm definitely considering coming back to school."

Embiid entered Tuesday's game averaging 11.2 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.7 blocks per game.

Many NBA executives believe Embiid is the favorite to be the No. 1 overall pick in the upcoming NBA Draft if he decides to leave school.

"He's a bright young man and he's going to weigh his options," Kansas coach Bill Self said. "He's considering coming back and he's obviously also considering leaving. He can't make a bad decision."

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Put it like this: how many Blake Griffin dunks do you remember him putting down at Oklahoma for 2 years?

what do you mean,.....
by the blake griffin question?

art barr

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
what do you mean,.....
by the blake griffin question?

art barr
Meaning it wasn't like Blake Griffin was running around catching lobs all day even though we all knew once he got to the NBA he'd be doing it regularly.

We all know Wiggins is athletic, but for Wiggins he needs more than that to make it. The athleticism and capabilities aren't gone. He's just not in a position to show that off regularly.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

He has the best 2nd jump in college ball right now. Not to mention his leaping ability is part of what makes him a great defender because when he messes up he can recover to alter the opponents shot just off his vertical.

The lob he caught today is evidence of the athleticism.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Meaning it wasn't like Blake Griffin was running around catching lobs all day even though we all knew once he got to the NBA he'd be doing it regularly.

We all know Wiggins is athletic, but for Wiggins he needs more than that to make it. The athleticism and capabilities aren't gone. He's just not in a position to show that off regularly.

blake griffin was catching lobs and showcasing his potential way more than wiggins.
wiggins is lost out there, former meester mod suh.

art barr

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
blake griffin was catching lobs and showcasing his potential way more than wiggins.
wiggins is lost out there, former meester mod suh.

art barr

U keep saying wiggings is lost but he's still averaging 16 points and 6 Rebs as a freshman. Just imagine if he ever puts it all together. He has potential to be a once in a lifetime player, that alone makes him the 1 pick in my book.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
U keep saying wiggings is lost but he's still averaging 16 points and 6 Rebs as a freshman. Just imagine if he ever puts it all together. He has potential to be a once in a lifetime player, that alone makes him the 1 pick in my book.

I hope he puts it together.
he has to much talent to not live up to potential.
I wanna see an excellent show in college and the nba.

not a story of what if and disappointments and missed oppurtunities.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see why you're the Seum's WOAT poster. Jamaal Crawford and Tyreke Evans both say hello.

reading comprehension fail. I said MAYBE. Crawford is dope but you have to give Durant the edge cause he actually uses his dribble more effectively to get in scoring positions. Like Steph curry. Both are incredible shooters, but without a dope handle they can't really showcase it.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin

:dahell:

Blake would have easily went Top 5 after his freshman season....He came back another year and was a monster.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

The fact he's putting up those numbers with that kansas offense is good to me.

His defense is realyl what impresses me the most. He'll be ok once he gets to the pros and the game is more wide open for him.