onsd_zps880e9833.gif

I will table you down, though.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
your right dude can play but that shows you that u cant go by jus them compilation videos its clear he is not a #1 pick.......i think its a reach saying you can even build a franchise around him...its clear he has potential but his athleticism isnt looking elite and his shot needs work...think he needs atleast another year of colleg b4 the jump to the league

oh, his athleticism is elite.
he just does not know how or when to play above the rim.
which is not sumfin you should have to worry about in an elite player.

art barr

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I don't think he's gonna be a bust, but he's not the hands down consensus #1 that we were led to believe he was...

He reminds me a lot of Ed OBannon before the knee injuries...All the raw talent in the world but not the natural instinct to dominate....

Not sure if he can be the best player on an NBA championship team, but he has all star potential..

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
its true his game will never be like LeBron but he can be a dominant force in the NBA for 10 years like Bron has been

Wiggins will be a SUPERSTAR. I have watched almost every Kansas game since 2014 start. His skills are made for the NBA not the college game. He's basically been forced to be a catch and shoot player because of how teams play Kansas and has been damn good. I've been VERY impressed with his shooting ability. He's gonna be a damn good shooter in the league. His handle needs work but so did KD's coming out. And now KD got maybe the best handle outside of the PG position.

Its funny but my biggest concern having watched Wiggins is his explosiveness. Specifically his lack of ability to explode off one leg. He's almost exclusively a two legged jumper right now. And if he's gonna be a force in the league driving the basket, he's gonna have to learn how to explode of one leg more consistently.

Wiggins should be no lower than the #2 pick in this draft and I'd personally still consider him #1 over Embiid depending on the team. If Philly for example gets the #1 pick, they should take him since they already got Noel.
I can see why you're the Seum's WOAT poster. Jamaal Crawford and Tyreke Evans both say hello.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
dude just took his first shot of the game with 3 min. left in the 1st half.

and he missed the shot so 0 points tonight so far almost halftime.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dude just took his first shot of the game with 3 min. left in the 1st half.

and he missed the shot so 0 points tonight so far almost halftime.

but he has 3 boards, 2 assists and 2 steals
joel embid has zero points as well

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't think he's gonna be a bust, but he's not the hands down consensus #1 that we were led to believe he was...

He reminds me a lot of Ed OBannon before the knee injuries...All the raw talent in the world but not the natural instinct to dominate....

Not sure if he can be the best player on an NBA championship team, but he has all star potential..

only reason he won't be is because embid comes out and you can't pass up a legit 7 footer with a old man center game

wiggins has zero points but he has 3 boards 2 assists 2 steals and has locked down his man

y'all would rather he went to like fla state and shoot the ball 20 times a game

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young boy gon be ok. His biggest flaw right now is his handle.

Once he fixes that and becomes a better shooter off the dribble he'll be a problem

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only reason he won't be is because embid comes out and you can't pass up a legit 7 footer with a old man center game

wiggins has zero points but he has 3 boards 2 assists 2 steals and has locked down his man

Yes him going to Florida state would be like when Beas when to Kansas state he will beast and maybe develope the killer instinct....I'm hoping he will just need some coaching.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Joel Embiid will be a better player than Andrew Wiggins in the NBA. I know they play 2 different positions. Embiid will be better at his position than Wiggins will at his. I STILL don't see the Wiggins hype. All I see is an elite athlete with no real basketball skills.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

yes, he is supposed to be dominating.
either by dominating the ball, and showcasing elite bball Iq and scoring pedigree.
he is supposed to be showcasing his nba potential.
not landlocked into a wack system, by a goofball coach.
where he looks lost every time he touches the ball.

right now,....
with Kansas's issues with length, and teams playing up....
they could get knocked out real early, in the tournie.
then, wiggs is caught in a catch 22.
as he will look even worse on the draft board.
as he never dominated.
then, he never ramped up in a system.
plus, he never showed a killer instinct and ability to adapt to a system.
plus, an ability to play on domestic soil.
against comp of and below his pedigree on paper.

you are only erroneously homering for no reason.
when, factually wiggins has not had a consistent college career.
that is indicative of a player that vaulted past the former number one consensus player.
who also,..went to a school.
with heftier stigma and an equally dulling system in duke.
wiggins has to start dominating or...
it leads to a tell tale sign.

maybe he is tanking so, he goes to someone who is a contender.
I don't know..
all, I know is...
he is playing night and day from the player I watched for two years in highschool.
plus, touted so exclusively over parker.
a homegrown talent.....

right now,....sports illustrated seems to be right, and every person including me.
who touted wiggins, in hs.
is completely and wholely wrong in their current assessment.

art barr