Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is probably one of those marriages where the woman wasn't really interested in the guy, but he pressed on and eventually she caved thinking she might as well tolerate his goofy ass since it looks like he's about that money. She's probably fukking some loser on the side who is a complete dikk to her but she's truly turned on by him.
She looks like and is built like Mrs. Doubtfire...nobody's lusting after that for her to get anything on the side
:scust:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
250k is NOT a middle class salary. I don't care how you try to spin it. It's literally at the top.

It's not at the top. Let's use a bit of nuance here. A family could be making $250K with the husband being an engineer and the wife being a principal. Do you truly believe a family like that has anything in common with a family that's on the Forbes list? You'd have much more in common with regular people than those types.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You know what I mean..

That ain’t shyt for you to sell your soul into politics.

:comeon:

Like finding out An NBA starter making 500k a year.

Athletes work year round. Congress is in session for About 5 months. And fakkits like Cruz only show up 80% of the time.

Then you throw in the pension and lobbyist positions.

Politicians have it way better

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's not at the top. Let's use a bit of nuance here. A family could be making $250K with the husband being an engineer and the wife being a principal. Do you truly believe a family like that has anything in common with a family that's on the Forbes list? You'd have much more in common with regular people than those types.
i get your point but you're totally wrong

The median wage in the United States during 2016 is estimated to be $30,533 per year.

This is based on 163,520,606 workers.

• 70,075,212 people earned under $25,000 – 42.85% of the total
  • 44,496,340 people earned between $20,000 and 50,000 – 27.21% of the total
So, with 71.78% in 2014, 70.59% in 2015 and 70.06% in 2016, I would estimate about 68% to 69% in 2018.

only 30% of the country makes over 50k a year... so at 250 you definitely closer and more aligned with the top. that's what people don't get. most of america is BROKE.. avg household (anyone in house over 15 with a job) is damn 56k...

people don't realize how much better off they are just by making 51k a year

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They're pulling that bs nationwide, not just in TX. Purging, redistricting, requiring photo ID's...the same old dirty tricks.

Yeah that gerrymandering shyt is foul but specifically in Texas this month they are claiming that the influx of voter registration is too high in some areas to be real so it must be fake. They are purging the voter rolls :mindblown:

I saw that fukk shyt they did in Georgia recently, but it seems like every election they pull some people off a bus to prevent them from voting. Usually it's a church bus taking ppl to the polls. Pretty disgusting they had people watching that nursing home, you know they didn't give two shyts about that place on a regular basis :mjpls::scust:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Let's not forget those top class healthcare plans that politicians get Heidi :usure:.

If this bytch doesn't come back to reality soon :hhh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it.

:manny:

For all the BS you got to put up with to be involved in politics and only come out with 170k a year a decade in...that’s an L.
Not that much BS.
A lot of money.
RT, Ted is a scum bag.

But low salaries are part of why its so easy to bribe or buy politicians on all levels of gov.
No it’s not.
Their salaries are not “low.”
And they’re not easy to corrupt because they’re in politics to be corrupt.
im actually not mad at paying politicians more. there's a reason we have these a$$holes like trump and rick scott who refuse the salary

as fas as this topic, i hope cruz and his wife are violently killed in a car accident :ehh:
That’s not the reason.
Trump is a retard when it comes to money, there’s a reason he’s literslly undershot the S&P 500.
He started out w/ $430Ms and couldn’t even double it.