Wife: "my husband only makes 170k, we won't be buying a 2nd home anytime soon"

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Broke bytch. :umad:

Currently in the process of purchasing a summer home on the Cote d'Azur as we speak. :win:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Cruz only makes 170k wah wah wah FOH :camby:. These senators line their pockets by passing favorable laws for corporations and get paid out once they are no longer in office, shyt most of them racking up when they holding office. Then when they get out they become full time lobbyists getting stupid paid :deadmanny:

I guess it sucks her career had to take a backseat but they willingly chose to forgo those opportunities in order to seek power :camby:. Scumbag "Ted" has a ridiculous resume, that boy could easily have been a high powered attorney at a major firm but nah he wanted to be a super villain instead :pacspit:

She over there securing Goldman campaign funds for the man, but crying now that they cant get a lux vacation spot right the fukk now :comeon:. "Oh no :lupe:, we just have millions in stocks and investments we not liquid enough for the 150 acre ranch or palm springs property :sadbron:" FOH :scust::mjcry:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
People say they want honesty but get upset when they hear it. Everything is relative. You read somebody here bragging about pulling 6 figures, that's great relative to the circle that they are in.

In the circle that the Cruzes are in, their peers are CEOs, hedge fund managers, law partners,etc at the peak of their earning power.

Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
this cacdemon bytch is talking out her ass she about to buy another home asap, ted cruz got these demons on lock he winning again, facts

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Hold up..ain't this the coli where breh's making less than 80K a year may as well get a cardboard box and find a spot under a bridge!?

200.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Compared to real wealth, you’re a small fry in this country making $250,000. That’s like $150,000 post tax. So, that’s $12K a month. Let’s say, given how lifestyle inflation causes most people to up their spending, you’re spending $5-6K a month. So you’re saving $70K a year. Over 30 years, that’s $7 million in retirement. That’s assuming you didn’t support parents and family members. Didn’t help your kids out with various things. Didn’t have major medical expenses. Didnt account for what health insurance might cost. Didn’t have any other financial set backs. That’s also assuming you make that much money for a sustained amount of time. So if somehow you made it to that much at retirement...that’s GREAT. But you had to wait 30 years to get that amount, you are now 55-60 years old with a few years left to live and you were chained to a desk trading your time for money your whole life. That’s a FAR CRY from someone that’s worth $500 million dollars. Let alone billionaires. Even someone worth $20 million is in a whole different ballpark. You have much more in common with middle class than the real movers and shakers in the country.

250k is NOT a middle class salary. I don't care how you try to spin it. It's literally at the top.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
250k is NOT a middle class salary. I don't care how you try to spin it. It's literally at the top.

Some of these guys here are delusional :mjlol:. 250k is c-suite level or very high management, they'll make up the rest in stock options

You getting 250 for a salary, you're doing something right