Why Zelda ain't give Link no p*ssy

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Link getting plenty of p*ssy trekking around Hyrule in all incarnations

Had Zora princesses throw him fussy

Gerudo warriors feining over him

From the Sheikah women to peasants giving him side-quests in a ranch or naked fairies bored in a pool he always had it

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I actually like that link and zelda are always fated to be allies, not star crossed lovers.

Sometimes they're long time friends, strangers until circumstances force them to meet, etc etc...

I think outside of skyward sword none of their relationships are overtly romantic.

In the TP manga they actually had him and midna have that moment
d9f972a00ab97aee1a43c357d1ea0f9ac77dd044.png

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Apparently a timeline split version of Ocarina of Time Link is the only one that didn't leave a descendent, Killed by Ganon before Zelda could put that thang on him :francis: . The version of OoT Link that won went on and fought Majora's mask then went back to the Ranch and took care of business :shaq:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I actually like that link and zelda are always fated to be allies, not star crossed lovers.

Sometimes they're long time friends, strangers until circumstances force them to meet, etc etc...

I think outside of skyward sword none of their relationships are overtly romantic.

In the TP manga they actually had him and midna have that moment
d9f972a00ab97aee1a43c357d1ea0f9ac77dd044.png
Man, this manga really needed a translation. I didn't even know it had been completed.

Also, Skyward was the only one to make the romantic tone be a plot point, but at least Wind Waker and BotW Links tapped those royal asses.

Hell, BotW Link definitely wasn't left hanging with damn near every woman on the game fawning over him. The entirety of Gerudo Town was on demon time. :mjlol: