why would anyone buy NBA2K14 or FIFA14 on current gen?

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Its easy for people to talk before the systems come out, but once they are here?
You and your friends gonna be looking at the current gen versions like :patrice:
They will make the splurge. Even if they don't realize it yet

haha, nah its cool. I dont really have time to game that much anyway, I usually just play fifa whenever friends are over otherwise I just play 2k and ultra piff like uncharted and GTA.

but yeah, ill be :gladbron: when i play next gen somewhere but im ok with chilling for atleast a year :manny:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
why would you not get a superior device anytime soon if its a better experience than the current one?

:what: Cuz muhfukkas have other financial responsibilities b. LOL Damn

Anyway, I'm getting the Next Gen X1 but I purchased NBA 2k14 so I can get the mechanics down. I have a group of people I play with, online and off who are VERY competitive(Always involving trash talk or money), so I don't want to be behind the learning curve.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
How is it a waste if you have a better console? Why wait if youre gonna end up buying one anyway?

So if you are interested in purchasing a product, say a bike.... but you currently have one that you enjoy.... does it not make sense to priortize something that is not an immediate necessity or purchase that will replace something you still enjoy.....

:what:

this has to be another troll thread....

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Cuz muhfukkas have other financial responsibilities b. LOL Damn

Anyway, I'm getting the Next Gen X1 but I purchased NBA 2k14 so I can get the mechanics down. I have a group of people I play with, online and off who are VERY competitive(Always involving trash talk or money), so I don't want to be behind the learning curve.
everyone has financial responsibilities

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you are interested in purchasing a product, say a bike.... but you currently have one that you enjoy.... does it not make sense to priortize something that is not an immediate necessity or purchase that will replace something you still enjoy.....

this has to be another troll thread....
I have a car works fine, I saw a better car and will be purchasing before the years out. so that logic doesn't work on me.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
everyone has financial responsibilities

You are either trolling...

Or on some I'm 17 yrs old with an allowance to buy whatever type shyt.

Some people are paying off loans, buying homes, purchasing much needed cars, etc.

Let me guess you have those financial responsibilities in GTA V right?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You are either trolling...

Or on some I'm 17 yrs old with an allowance to buy whatever type shyt.

Some people are paying off loans, buying homes, purchasing much needed cars, etc.

Let me guess you have those financial responsibilities in GTA V right?
been had homes, been had cars, I don't lead my life by one or the other I live it by having what I want. that simple.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
been had homes, been had cars, I don't lead my life by one or the other I live it by having what I want. that simple.
:pachaha: This dude posts like how Donald Trump talks..

Aigh b...You won in life, while the rest of us have monthly bills we are keeping on top of. I guess all I can say is I'm #TeamMiddleClass

Salute to you rich nikkas that make up 97% of the internetz. :salute:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: This dude posts like how Donald Trump talks..

Aigh b...You won in life, while the rest of us have monthly bills we are keeping on top of. I guess all I can say is I'm #TeamMiddleClass

Salute to you rich nikkas that make up 97% of the internetz. :salute:
no we all have bills, just some of us work hard to have certain luxuries.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I have a car works fine, I saw a better car and will be purchasing before the years out. so that logic doesn't work on me.

Let's try this again. You said "YOU" see a car so you will purchase it. Surely this logic is not for everyone. People choose to make a purchase when they want and they have that right. There is nothing wrong with making an informed and timely decision on a non essential product which will possibly replace a product that you currently own and enjoy....

yeah, everyone has their own logic and what makes sense to them......

:ehh: