why would anyone buy NBA2K14 or FIFA14 on current gen?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Because Next Gen consoles aren't out yet :ld:

And after what happened with XBOX360 and PS3 launch consoles alot of people rather wait til next year to purchase the new ones

its no different when PC folks say their games > Console games

If you don't have a gaming PC, who cares

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
why would you not get a superior device anytime soon if its a better experience than the current one?

cause I dont feel like wasting money on a ps4 when Im perfectly happy with my ps3.

dont get me wrong, I'll get one later on but I dont feel that the difference will be that huge in the beginning anyway.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause I dont feel like wasting money on a ps4 when Im perfectly happy with my ps3.

dont get me wrong, I'll get one later on but I dont feel that the difference will be that huge in the beginning anyway.
How is it a waste if you have a better console? Why wait if youre gonna end up buying one anyway?

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
How is it a waste if you have a better console? Why wait if youre gonna end up buying one anyway?

because my ps3 is still working so why the fukk am i gonna buy a new console for?

the perks of waiting = cheaper and newer model of the ps4. not to mention that I might not have to run through two consoles for next gen.

im not in a rush at all, 2k and fifa both looks great on ps3. everyone I know that games still runs the ps3 and will even after the ps4 drops.

theres literally no reason for me to cop the ps4 at launch. :manny:

I did the same thing with the ps3 and that worked out fine.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Lebron mode and Crew mode haven't been confirmed for next-gen I thought?

Regardless, nikkas ain't dropping 400+ dollars just to play one or two sports games. fukk outta here if you think im copping a launch system.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
because my ps3 is still working so why the fukk am i gonna buy a new console for?

the perks of waiting = cheaper and newer model of the ps4. not to mention that I might not have to run through two consoles for next gen.

im not in a rush at all, 2k and fifa both looks great on ps3. everyone I know that games still runs the ps3 and will even after the ps4 drops.

Its easy for people to talk before the systems come out, but once they are here?
You and your friends gonna be looking at the current gen versions like :patrice:
They will make the splurge. Even if they don't realize it yet

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

there is... reason is superior games