Why would a God desire to be praised/believed?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Because there's: The One/Source, there's God, there's God's, and there are gods.

Most people are unaware tho.

My dawg really hit the nail on the head and yall just don't know. The source is infinite, thoughtless, nothing and everything. Then there's the HNIC God who some call Allah, Jehova, Olofi, Nzambi, Amun Ra, Odin etc. Then there's lesser God energies that most would call angels or orishas or jinn or aesir and finally there are "daemons" which in the original Greek sense of the word means "nature spirit" or wild spirit. And then you got the human and animal spirits that don't transcend anywhere.

Humans have never been able to connect to the source, the only religion that gets "close" to the source is Zen Buddhism or maybe Jainism, everybody else is communicating with instructions from one of the other beings.

Or you could just be an atheist and neg this whole post :manny:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The most powerful being desiring the praise of its creations? Desiring to be believed in…To desire praise/belief is such a human trait.

Just seems like the height of human hubris…creating a God and assigning it human qualities.

Why would an all-powerful God desire…anything?

:jbhmm:
I don't know. Let's ask Chuck :jbhmm:

tumblr_oi3f5mNqoL1tksaajo3_500.gifv

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:As a marsupial who been having a shyt year and HE did the following:

• Not made my wife, son, and I go homeless throughout the struggling year
  • Allowed me to have my treatment in the midst of lacking funds and dealing with SC's bullshyt
  • Gave me hope for Passport Gang's sake (folks on The Coli traveling outside of Babylon, wife's recruiters helping her out, gathering of the most dire things like passports, covid shots, etc)
  • Allowed the hotel staff to let us stay a few free nights and help us buy time with gathering of funds
  • Inlaws welcomed us in during the last of the hotel stay
  • Managed to get healthcare and general favor during the time of staying with my wife's family
  • Free DDT wrestling for 3 months
  • Being able to have Thanksgiving dinner with the family instead of the struggle microwave shyt we were having.
Despite how it looked, these points alone makes me get down on knees and believe that its going to get better. Yes I cursed GOD like every mortal being but the reality is that he done more in struggle that he deserves all the praise.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Praise...no not necessarily is it desired.
Belief...yes absolutely it is desired.

God created human beings out of love. He sacrificed Himself for that love and did not spare Himself pain in the process so belief in who He is and how much He has sacrificed for us is a must.

After fully understanding and believing in who God is and God's immense love for us (i.e. only someone who loves/cares for you would submit ahead of time to dying painfully on a cross for 3-6 hours) then you WANT to praise Him for that.

This is just my opinion as a Christian respectfully. I am much more a spiritual person than a religious one so it is my spiritual relationship with God and witnessing Him bringing me through various things (losing my parent at a young age/losing my sibling/suicide of a close friend/homelessness/health issues etcetera) that I can say God is real and I encourage you all to try Him and believe in Him for yourself. No harm in trying. God is real, His sacrifice was real and His love for you is real. He does want you to believe in Him but it is not required that you praise Him because if that was all He wanted then He could easily just create robots to do that all day long but instead God gave us free will to CHOOSE him or to reject him.

Above all God desires for us to have a close relationship with Him because He loves us. Relationship is key not religion. And God also wants us to see our existence in the context of eternal life as opposed to just this short earthly one.

il_794xN.2195444581_g2tg.jpg

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Praise...no not necessarily is it desired.
Belief...yes absolutely it is desired.

God created human beings out of love. He sacrificed Himself for that love and did not spare Himself pain in the process so belief in who He is and how much He has sacrificed for us is a must.

After fully understanding and believing in who God is and God's immense love for us (i.e. only someone who loves/cares for you would submit ahead of time to dying painfully on a cross for 3-6 hours) then you WANT to praise Him for that.

This is just my opinion as a Christian respectfully. I am much more a spiritual person than a religious one so it is my spiritual relationship with God and witnessing Him bringing me through various things (losing my parent at a young age/losing my sibling/suicide of a close friend/homelessness/health issues etcetera) that I can say God is real and I encourage you all to try Him in and believe in Him for yourself. No harm in trying. God is real, His sacrifice was real and His love for you is real. He does want you to believe in Him but it is not required that you praise Him because if that was all He wanted then He could easily just create robots to do that all day long but instead God gave us free will to CHOOSE him or to reject him.

Above all God desires us to have a personal/spiritual/close relationship with Him. Relationship is key not religion.

:wow:I felt that...I legit almost spoke in tongue with this powerful post.

Rep and dap.

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most powerful being desiring the praise of its creations? Desiring to be believed in…To desire praise/belief is such a human trait.

Just seems like the height of human hubris…creating a God and assigning it human qualities.

The thing is you don’t have to if you don’t want to. You have free will.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Barcelona is in some serious trouble. They’re financially “broke”, restricted in spending for numerous reasons, don’t have stranglehold of world football talent, they lack speed and power which is tremendously important in modern football, their academy doesn’t produce world class talent nor is their doping program good as it used to be.

Seeing how Coman effortlessly went pass two players; is the new reality for Barcelona. Dembele is their only player in their squad that can do that and he is injury prone. Once he leaves; they don’t have anyone who can do that nor have the funds or star attracting power anymore.

Unless there is a La Liga resurgence in finance or they stumble upon another golden era, they are the next AC Milan.

Couldn't have to a nicer club,
I agree.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

he's truly the devil...why would the alpha n omega be so selfish?

soon as the devil open 2 ppls eyes to shyt ...knowledge was the first sin.

why was it a sin... when u knew from the moment u put the forbidden fruit their.. what was going to happen

destroyed n killed more things ....than the devil ever did

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Thanks for the reply,

But Buddha was like a massager, prophet or a wiseman. He didn’t create humanity. I’m asking about a god, higher being (Out of this earth/world) and creator that doesn’t require worship, devotion and prayer.

Answering respectfully as a Christian who believes in the triune God (God the Father/Son/Holy Ghost)...He does not require worship, devotion and prayer. He gave us free will so that we can choose to if we want but He doesn't require it. All God requires is belief and confession that He is indeed God and sacrificed His life for us and was then resurrected in order for salvation to happen. And we have free will to choose to accept that or to deny that.

God does not require worship nor praise nor prayer.

Having said that, in my (human) opinion, we should definitely want to give it to Him even though it is not a requirement.

Last edited: