Why would a God desire to be praised/believed?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Barcelona is in some serious trouble. They’re financially “broke”, restricted in spending for numerous reasons, don’t have stranglehold of world football talent, they lack speed and power which is tremendously important in modern football, their academy doesn’t produce world class talent nor is their doping program good as it used to be.

Seeing how Coman effortlessly went pass two players; is the new reality for Barcelona. Dembele is their only player in their squad that can do that and he is injury prone. Once he leaves; they don’t have anyone who can do that nor have the funds or star attracting power anymore.

Unless there is a La Liga resurgence in finance or they stumble upon another golden era, they are the next AC Milan.

Couldn't have to a nicer club,

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He sees humanity like his children.

Imagine you secured some land and built a dope mansion for your kid and he steps inside looks around and looks at the land like "hmm I got me a good spot here. I'm great :jawalrus: " and ignoring you altogether.

Our human emotions are the only way we could relate to a being more advanced than we are. We assume these emotions and feelings must have come from him too. If you'd feel offended by a child that's ungrateful, the assumption is that God, your first father would feel disappointed in you for not giving him credit.

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
Good question,

Genuine question as well,

How many religions, beliefs and faiths are out there that believe in a God/Higher Being/Creator but doesn’t require worship, devotion and prayer to their God/Higher Being/Creator? Can anyone list them?

Would be interested to know

Buddhism

"Wherever the Buddha went, he won the hearts of the people because he dealt with their true feelings. He advised them not to accept his words on blind faith, but to decide for themselves whether his teachings are right or wrong, then follow them. He encouraged everyone to have compassion for each other and develop their own virtue: "You should do your own work, for I can teach only the way.""

https://www.unhcr.org/50be10cb9.pdf

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Buddhism

"Wherever the Buddha went, he won the hearts of the people because he dealt with their true feelings. He advised them not to accept his words on blind faith, but to decide for themselves whether his teachings are right or wrong, then follow them. He encouraged everyone to have compassion for each other and develop their own virtue: "You should do your own work, for I can teach only the way.""

https://www.unhcr.org/50be10cb9.pdf

Thanks for the reply,

But Buddha was like a massager, prophet or a wiseman. He didn’t create humanity. I’m asking about a god, higher being (Out of this earth/world) and creator that doesn’t require worship, devotion and prayer.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the god in the bible is a jealous, insecure murderer :heh:

-always worrying about other gods being praised :dame:

-sent jesus on a suicide mission, just so he could take credit for it :mindblown:

-killed everyone on earth, in a giant flood

-murdered every firstborn child in egypt

the last one kills me. christians getting self righteous about abortion, when their own god supposedly killed every firstborn child in egypt in one night :mjlol:

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
so that y'all put respect on his name instead of praising fukkboys who ain't do jack :stopitslime:

how would you feel raising your kid just for that kid to call some other man his "idol" and wish he was real dad? you'd be hella pissed too.