Why Won't TI Let It Go

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
his fickleness has rubbed off on his fans. one interview he's saying he's going to give us the old t.i. on the next album. another interview he's saying he wants to expand and experiment to new horizons in his music. another interview he's saying he doesn't even care about the game anymore, that he wants to fulfill his contractual requirements and chunk the duece. to me ti is more corny than luda. at least luda when he soldout went all the way in to the point where that's just what expect from him at this point. ti tries to play both sides and that's getting him in trouble.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
nah.. nope.

he's finished, he doesn't even want to rap anymore.

It's gonna happen...that No Mercy album people like to act like was the worst album ever did like 700k with a garbage rushed rollout cause he had to go back to jail...jeezy tm103 numbers is the minimal he'll do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
I was listening to that verse on "Bury Me A G" and this nicca still talking about guns he got caught with 5 years ago. Then he is mocking the ATF like shyt is sweet, he let a couple of snitches in his circle so his judgement stinks. All it takes is him to accept another snitch, that plants something on his ass and he gets BG numbers.

YOu can tell dude doesn't even feel comfortable talking about that gangsta shyt anymore so he just talks about the guns. He just needs to stick to his tricking off songs and act until he fades to black.

So what? If you don't like him, don't listen to them. if you were a rapper, you'd more than likely be talking bout guns too:shaq:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
nah.. nope.

he's finished, he doesn't even want to rap anymore.

his last album went gold in like a month with no promo while he was in jail, one thing about ti weather his music is :flabbynsick: or not that nikka always sells records.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihg0aXALL-s]T.I. - I Can't Help It ft. Rocko [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

We need this TI back :wow:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Ross is damn near 40 years old, fukk is you talkin about? Lil Wayne isn't even 30.

I meant career wise not age wise. Ross is peaking now with the youngins whereas Wayne and T.I. peaked years ago.

I won't call them old rappers but they got deep resumes. They're the type of artists everyone knows so they can't really capture new fans and new ears. Jay-z and to an extent Snoop have done it the right in that they're embracing where they're at in their careers and making music that caters to that.

T.I. just not comfortable where he is music wise. nikka is a rap superstar that still wants the hood buzz. He gotta realize once you hit a certain point, that's just not possible especially when good music from new artists is what the public is constantly looking for.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
his last album went gold in like a month with no promo while he was in jail, one thing about ti weather his music is :flabbynsick: or not that nikka always sells records.

I think the people that bought No Mercy are going to stay away from his new one. Paper Trail was good and people were hungry for new T.I. That isn't there anymore