Why Won't TI Let It Go

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol I agree, T.I just has no direction, as far as content goes. I think he should man up and do 'Paper Trial', grown up raps, skip the guns, and the powder, and just spit from the heart, cuz 'Paper Trail' was a good look T.I, way better then most of his other albums. But, he's forcing it now, clearly, you can tell in his verses, he just goes half in with the gangster shyt, he was doing that in 2010 too, it's just gotten worse and worse, and more apparent.

I mean, Jay doesn't really spit the guns/drugs anymore, like that, T.I needs to take ths same route, a mention here or there, but T.I wants to be the same dude he he was in 2004, 2007, he keeps talking about 'bringing it back to the trap', what he needs to do is move the fukk on from it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
T.I need toleave that fast flow alone first of all,he should be usin that slow flow only....leave Iggy Azalia alone,why in the fuk u wastin your time nikka:wtf:,I'm startin to think she wuz part of his plea deal or sumthin,it makes no sense otherwise...that reality show hurt em worst then what I thought:snoop: probaly helped his actin career get back on track to put the family man on air:laff: he need to just go underground man,maybe well get that raw shyt when he's not obligated to a label no more.....but u chumps actin like Hear Ye wuznt the shyt:damn: and that TI ain't worth a listen when he drop that album now:damn: y'all can go to hell:childplease:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
This nikka TI need to fall the fukk back for a minute. Its not even the crimestoppers shyt that fukked him up. Its the fact that TI is a old man, with a wife and kids. And is still hopping around in videos with bandanas and guns talking about shyt the average 21 year is concered about.

He needs to grow up

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Naw It's cause nobody has checked that nikka Rozay at all...

It's brazy too say but real how TIP would be looked at right now had he laid down for a minute and took that fed time...

fukk that rat ass nikka he need to make songs for hoes Gunplay should've been on Bury Me a G

:scusthov:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
one minute rap fans are trying to convince you that they understand and accept that it's all just entertainment, the next minute they're turned off when they see their favorite gangster rapper on tv being a responsible father and husband and acting like he has some damn sense. a lot of you nigs make me sick.

Fam nobody mentioned anything about that until u said it.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
T.I. needs to realize his career path is closer to Jay Z Kanye Lil Wayne now than Ross and the rest of young nikkas in the game now.

Love the fact my nikka rep the A hard as anyone but dude aint just an Atlanta rapper anymore. He's global. He was a borderline superstar status before he got bammed up.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
T.I. needs to realize his career path is closer to Jay Z Kanye Lil Wayne now than Ross and the rest of young nikkas in the game now.

Love the fact my nikka rep the A hard as anyone but dude aint just an Atlanta rapper anymore. He's global. He was a borderline superstar status before he got bammed up.

Ross is damn near 40 years old, fukk is you talkin about? Lil Wayne isn't even 30.