Why Won't TI Let It Go

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I was listening to that verse on "Bury Me A G" and this nicca still talking about guns he got caught with 5 years ago. Then he is mocking the ATF like shyt is sweet, he let a couple of snitches in his circle so his judgement stinks. All it takes is him to accept another snitch, that plants something on his ass and he gets BG numbers.

YOu can tell dude doesn't even feel comfortable talking about that gangsta shyt anymore so he just talks about the guns. He just needs to stick to his tricking off songs and act until he fades to black.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
TIP been :flabbynsick: since he got out of jail. "I'm Back" and "Yeah, You Know" are the only tracks he's had really since then.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I've been seein a few of his newer videos on YouTube recently...

My nikka ain't got it nomore.whats the use of a gangsta rapper who ain't allowed to talk gangsta nomore lol

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
T.I. was my favorite rapper out the south before '11, now I ain't feelin him like I used to.

Don't even care if he drops or not.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've been seein a few of his newer videos on YouTube recently...

My nikka ain't got it nomore.whats the use of a gangsta rapper who ain't allowed to talk gangsta nomore lol

:comeon:you get Australian white bytches to do it for you figuratively

:rudy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
T.I. should go the Fab route and just put out chicks for birds.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one minute rap fans are trying to convince you that they understand and accept that it's all just entertainment, the next minute they're turned off when they see their favorite gangster rapper on tv being a responsible father and husband and acting like he has some damn sense. a lot of you nigs make me sick.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
At least he takin care of all his kids...

i was shocked he still poppin like he used to, showin his face on a crimestoppers commercial would ruin any other street n1ggaz career

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Actually at this point, sadly I think people believe Ross more than they do TI, because Ross never breaks character he's always in boss/kingpin mode..TI did the police commerical and the little ghetto Cosby reality show muthafukkas don't look at him the same no more.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Actually at this point, sadly I think people believe Ross more than they do TI, because Ross never breaks character he's always in boss/kingpin mode..TI did the police commerical and the little ghetto Cosby reality show muthafukkas don't look at him the same no more.
Naw It's cause nobody has checked that nikka Rozay at all...

It's brazy too say but real how TIP would be looked at right now had he laid down for a minute and took that fed time...

fukk that rat ass nikka he need to make songs for hoes Gunplay should've been on Bury Me a G