Why Were MMG Scared To Clap Back At Cass?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Talent for me isn't just flow. Ross can flow, but can you say hes more talented then cass? I can't.... Wale and Cas is closer for me then Ross and Cass
Making great music is a talent, and cass is trash there

Flow is a talent as well as lyrics, cass never pogressed at all, thats not talent to me

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross started getting bodied by fifty on a street and fukkery level so he claimed it was about the music, cassidy bodied him musically. What about the music ross? You losing on wax and on the streets? The only thing Ross does well is have seizures .but he even loses to wayne/seezy on that front. Ws hard to find for mmg these days.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Making great music is a talent, and cass is trash there

Flow is a talent as well as lyrics, cass never pogressed at all, thats not talent to me

Are you hinting that Ross makes "great" music? :whoa:

So writing has nothing to do with talent when it comes to rappers?

Thats part of the difference we have here..

Can you tell me Ross can write better then Cass? That to me is more important then how a song comes out (thats a producers job)

Are Ross songs better then Cassidy? Yes 100%... Do they have the same budget when it comes to producers/beats? No 100%

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Ross started getting bodied by fifty on a street and fukkery level so he claimed it was about the music, cassidy bodied him musically. What about the music ross? You losing on wax and on the streets? The only thing Ross does well is have seizures .but he even loses to wayne/seezy on that front. Ws hard to find for mmg these days.

I have no horse in this race, but besides a battle on wax, Cass just isn't good period...

And if he faced a competent person in HIS lane, Cassidy would lose there as well..

His 2004 style only works these days against cats who not about the battling on wax..

Daps
I have no horse in this race, but besides a battle on wax, Cass just isn't good period...

And if he faced a competent person in HIS lane, Cassidy would lose there as well..

His 2004 style only works these days against cats who not about the battling on wax..

Yup. Something about the moon barking at a dog.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He beat Mmg on wax though. Even though hes wack. What that say about MMG?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Are you hinting that Ross makes "great" music? :whoa:

So writing has nothing to do with talent when it comes to rappers?

Thats part of the difference we have here..

Can you tell me Ross can write better then Cass? That to me is more important then how a song comes out (thats a producers job)

Are Ross songs better then Cassidy? Yes 100%... Do they have the same budget when it comes to producers/beats? No 100%

Yea ross had made great music in his career, I would take any project he has over any cass project

Yea writing means alot, ross writes good lyrics, great hooks and has what it takes to put out a great project, cass isnt on ross level at writing cause he is a one dimensional writer, all he knows im hot like this(ect.) Which are examples of weak writing

Cass had ross budget before and his music still was trash, he had one of the biggest and best hip hop producers(swizz) and teams behind him(ruff riders) and his albums were garbage

First single had rkelly on it and his second album single had hov sample that made the song on it

If a producer is the only thing needed cause would be dmx

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yea ross had made great music in his career, I would take any project he has over any cass project

Yea writing means alot, ross writes good lyrics, great hooks and has what it takes to put out a great project, cass isnt on ross level at writing cause he is a one dimensional writer, all he knows im hot like this(ect.) Which are examples of weak writing

Cass had ross budget before and his music still was trash, he had one of the biggest and best hip hop producers(swizz) and teams behind him(ruff riders) and his albums were garbage

First single had rkelly on it and his second album single had hov sample that made the song on it

If a producer is the only thing needed cause would be dmx

Cass a bum...

nikkas spent years in artist development and he just never improved...

That nikka can have a top 5 production team and still be a bum

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L
That's the point though...

He's going against cats who are not in his lane and can care less about battle rapping on wax...

So he'll win by default...
That's the point though...

He's going against cats who are not in his lane and can care less about battle rapping on wax...

So he'll win by default...
ross said it all about the battle on wax when fif was trolling him. Why does on wax matter one day and not the next? Consistentcy in stories/lies was never his strong point though