Why Were MMG Scared To Clap Back At Cass?

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Rossi is like that big p*ssy ass popular kid at school who always hid behind his p*ssy ass friends.. you try beefing wit em an then you got bytches and p*ssy nikkaz talking at you nagging, complaining at you for busting his :sadbron: ass up... :childplease:

fukk him, wayne, drake, khali, and all them other lil bytches he collaborate with they all :pacspit: p*ssy

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Ross best friend was beaten and robbed by a man who kissed his own kid on the head at Mayweathers house. and mmg wont even address that. jeezy choked ross and that wasnt addressed. Ross got shot at on his own birthday, that was never addressed. He wont address cassidy if he lets everything else slide
He addressed the shooting on mastermind

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Ross best friend was beaten and robbed by a man who kissed his own kid on the head at Mayweathers house. and mmg wont even address that. jeezy choked ross and that wasnt addressed. Ross got shot at on his own birthday, that was never addressed. He wont address cassidy if he lets everything else slide
He kissed floyds daughter not Ross's kid.

And why should he address the shooting? Did you want a public statement from him saying yeah I got shot at I'm gangsta blah blah?:mjlol:
It could've been "addressed" in the streets for all you know.
Nikkas get shot and shot at everyday b.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean to be honest, Cassidy destroyed Meek, and Cassidy has a better Career than Meek, Meek was just hotter at the time they was beefin,but Cass Peak>>>>>>>>>>Meek's Peak

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
At least I am speaking. Unlike mmg.
this post was so damn cold:heh:
stone-cold-beer.gif

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This thread a joke! I dislike this clown for lyin I never liked his struggle bars n I jammed mastermind n my wife got it for me. I tried givin homie a pass after the Unit stole his soul. Y'all nikkaz is crazy!!! Pure rapping ability no one in MMG outside Wale can see Cass bar 4 bar. Production carries that screamin fakkit meek n ross can flow but his lyrics are sub par n his beats are movie quality audio piff.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
How Ross let his crew get bodied like that? :mjlol:

I ain't even gotta quote the last track but I forgot how etherous RAID was. Cass straight bodied Meek and he was still just getting started. It's obvious Ross was scared of Cass(in and out of the booth) but I thought he woulda tried to defend his team. No wonder Meek ain't respect him no more. Wale even caught a stray shot and kept quiet. :lolbron:

I remember last year a lot of the MMG stans were saying Meek killed Cass but I just listened to all the disses and couldn't find one hard Meek bar. I had to limit the amount of Cass shyt I posted too so the op wasn't too long :wow:

Any MMG stans who wanna debate and post Meek lines feel free :mjlol:
I haven't even started quoting "Catch A Body" yet :lolbron:

5001-0
LFjk7tQ.png

That diss is like them dolphins playing with catch with the fish after they caught it :wow: