Why Were MMG Scared To Clap Back At Cass?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
4 pages, not one meek bar?
I ain't bias so I'll give em some help. They probs ain't even remember any lines.

And ya goons ain't ridin with ya, they all mad
Cause you ain't never put no food up in AR-ABs

That was all Meek contributed to this beef ^^

Which brings up the question, if Cass goons ain't riding with him why didn't he get touched for this line?:patrice:

fukk how you feel you got lil snupe killed

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
@Ineedmoney504 got more than half the posts in this thread :russ:

Are you gonna clap back at Cass for em? :sas2:
:mjpls: if need be

I ain't bias so I'll give em some help. They probs ain't even remember any lines.

That was all Meek contributed to this beef ^^

Which brings up the question, if Cass goons ain't riding with him why didn't he get touched for this line?:patrice:
cause cass dont be in philly, have shows in philly or anything :sas2: he p*ssy

He got more goonz on the west coast them in his own city :sas2: and

That fukk nikka in the field trying to turn tp god like tebow :mjpls: best line of the beef

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You in the field(double entendre) trying to turn to god like tebow

And we aint talking larceny cause they all trash, and u aint never put no food in ar abs (double entendre)

And the entire kendrick your next shyts on him

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
You in the field(double entendre) trying to turn to god like tebow

And we aint talking larceny cause they all trash, and u aint never put no food in ar abs (double entendre)

And the entire kendrick your next shyts on him

Tebow line is trash and doesn't hurt Cass. I already posted the other line, that's all he had.

:mjlol: but no bars though

5001-0 :blessed:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
MMG on that run where they made it, they are selling albums and are mainstream now. It's a lose lose if they respond at all.

Very best, they put out a good record and Cassidy profits
Very worst, another marketing nightmare but this time it hurts album sales.

Why do anything stupid that will expose officer ricky, he already dodged that 1 marketing nightmare. No need to put a stop to the snowball to respond to a more talented rapper that isn't accepted mainstream wise.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Tebow line is trash and doesn't hurt Cass. I already posted the other line, that's all he had.

:mjlol: but no bars though

5001-0 :blessed:
That tebow line easily the best out of the entire beef, is a double and it basically imbodied cass, before shyt got real he was the toughest acting nikka when really the nikka was soft, but when shyt got real he went 0 to 100 the other way, locked his man out his house when the nikkaz was coming for cass and didnt even help him wit lawyer. Became a christian rapper, shyt didnt work now he a street nikka again. One of the lamest in rap history

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
MMG on that run where they made it, they are selling albums and are mainstream now. It's a lose lose if they respond at all.

Very best, they put out a good record and Cassidy profits
Very worst, another marketing nightmare but this time it hurts album sales.

Why do anything stupid that will expose officer ricky, he already dodged that 1 marketing nightmare. No need to put a stop to the snowball to respond to a more talented rapper that isn't accepted mainstream wise.
He not more talented then ross or wale. They can rap good, just different flows and make good songs......plus they dont say like after every bar

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He not more talented then ross or wale. They can rap good, just different flows and make good songs......plus they dont say like after every bar

Talent for me isn't just flow. Ross can flow, but can you say hes more talented then cass? I can't.... Wale and Cas is closer for me then Ross and Cass