Why this Forum is actual Trash - Valorant Official Game Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People are getting their views up because Riot does that for streamers better than anyone...

but this game is just not for a lot of people. Shooters are more mobility focused than ever and this game punishes that more than anything else on the market.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
this the official thread :blessed:

because it means more accessible to more players which means bigger player base which means more money which means more updates and tournaments

one of the main reasons it was very easy for Fortnite to throw PUBG and H1Z1 off the BR throne was because more people could play it

youve been typing this non sense since SOHH for 3 generations now :laff: no one truly gives a shyt about console gaming

whats console gaming current biggest multiplayer game :laff: a multiplat thats ran by PC players in the same lobbies :laff: PS4 can barely handle Call of Duty Warzone :laff: PC's run that shyt game at 300 FPS :laff: consoles will never have the power crown or exclusive crown

garbage exclusives :scust:

but hey you get to zoom in on lesbian faces on Last Of Us 2 soon and can brag about hair pixels, so you got that going for ya I guess :laff:

console peasants so lost in they shyt circle they dont even know what the word generic means

this is the complete opposite of generic which is why it has the buzz it has..
More money for tournaments? Who gives ⅛ of a fukk about that, i play games for enjoyment. I don't need a bunch of weirdos to feel the same. You talking about streams of a game and you way too excited about it. If you helped develop it then cool but otherwise this thread is rooted in wild zesty mango

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
More money for tournaments? Who gives ⅛ of a fukk about that, i play games for enjoyment. I don't need a bunch of weirdos to feel the same. You talking about streams of a game and you way too excited about it. If you helped develop it then cool but otherwise this thread is rooted in wild zesty mango
I only care about tournaments for fighting games - because that drives the whole damn genre

no one needs Riot to have a competitive shooter :dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I only care about tournaments for fighting games - because that drives the whole damn genre

no one needs Riot to have a competitive shooter :dead:
I disagree with the importance of tournaments, street fighter 2, mortal kombat 2, tekken, all that shyt was created for the gamers not the tournament players. Fighting games are not even big deals anymore compared to the past. Everybody and they mama played those games

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
but this game is just not for a lot of people. Shooters are more mobility focused than ever and this game punishes that more than anything else on the market

no one needs Riot to have a competitive shooter

Says who? Millions of people disagree. The coli is behind on whats really going on, as usual. Shooters are more mobility focused than ever? Last I checked the only FPS that is having consistent tournaments still is Counter Strike which has aim punch and limited mobility

No one needs Riot to have a competitive shooter? As it will go on to be the most money generated game of 2020 and 2021 ? Fans obviously disagree, but let the coli tell it we need a sticky thread for Dreams or that some how Uncharted 4 which probably has less than 500 people online with it is some wild success :mjlol:

You've made many horrible life decisions rather its personal or for gaming, from what you sleep on, to what you choose to stan, your opinion is irrelevant, your opinion means nothing. Go back to playing Jenga 2017 or whatever it is your actual most played game.

You play games for enjoyment? Then why the fukk do you own a TrashBox1

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Says who? Millions of people disagree. The coli is behind on whats really going on, as usual. Shooters are more mobility focused than ever? Last I checked the only FPS that is having consistent tournaments still is Counter Strike which has aim punch and limited mobility

No one needs Riot to have a competitive shooter? As it will go on to be the most money generated game of 2020 and 2021 ? Fans obviously disagree, but let the coli tell it we need a sticky thread for Dreams or that some how Uncharted 4 which probably has less than 500 people online with it is some wild success :mjlol:
CS is grandfathered. Its been around for decades and has perfected what its done to a point where its legit unchallenged in what it does. Its also packaged up on one of the biggest game service platforms in the world. That's not the norm by any standard.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
CS is grandfathered. Its been around for decades and has perfected what its done to a point where its legit unchallenged in what it does. Its also packaged up on one of the biggest game service platforms in the world. That's not the norm by any standard.
Riot, as a service platform, makes almost as much as Steam :ld:

League of Legends alone did $1.5 billion last year :ld: (almost doubled Uncharted 4 total revenue, in 1 year :umad: )

this game will easily do $1 billion in 2020 :ld: will pass Uncharted 4 revenue in 1 year :ld:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Riot, as a service platform, makes almost as much as Steam :ld:

League of Legends alone did $1.5 billion last year :ld: (almost doubled Uncharted 4 total revenue, in 1 year :umad: )

this game will easily do $1 billion in 2020 :ld: will pass Uncharted 4 revenue in 1 year :ld:
Do we really gotta be this obtuse when comparing Riot's platform versatility to Steams? :dahell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You brought up CS's numbers like it ain't been handed out for years on one of the biggest services in gaming :dead: CS is about to hit its 20 year anniversary

Riot been on top with Blizzard and Steam for 10 years man

10 years..

you acting like its over night :dahell:

Riot been more successful than all console exclusive developers combined for a decade straight, why you trying to play them in here like they light weight :dahell:

You could add up the revenue from Uncharted 4, Halo 5 and Last Of Us and it wouldnt equal a fraction of Leauge of Legends has made :mjlol:

They should buy Naughty Dog just to cancel Last Of Us 2 and Uncharted on yall peasants :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Riot been on top with Blizzard and Steam for 10 years man

10 years..

you acting like its over night :dahell:

Riot been more successful than all console exclusive companies combined for a decade straight, why you trying to play them in here like they light weight :dahell:
I'm not trying to 'play' anyone :why:

Its bad enough you acting like CSGO is the only FPS game having consistent tournaments. But ignoring the fact that CS had the luxury, continuity, and community to help refine its gameplay over nearly 20 years while also having permanent real estate with one of the most widely used gaming services in the industry is a massive luxury that almost no other game can claim. CS has carved out its niche and if it was an easy thing to mimic it would've happened by now. If anything, I'm saying the exact opposite in that reaching for a similar success, 'overnight', is unrealistic at this point.

Most new FPS don't put information over movement the way that Valorant does - and that's a hard entry point for new players despite what twitch is going to provide on beta day where people are begging for handouts. They can fix map design easy enough, but the gameplay balance they're going for needs a lot of work.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its bad enough you acting like CSGO is the only FPS game having consistent tournaments.
they still have consistent tournaments even during this pandemic, what other game is having tournaments ? Rainbow 6 which is also only played on PC in tournaments ? Overwatch league is on hold as far as I know ? Tell us what other FPS is having consistent tournaments this past month and half?

CS has carved out its niche and if it was an easy thing to mimic it would've happened by now.

It is happening, right now, in real time :dahell: we are watching it live :dahell: im literally watching a game of DrDisrespect, DrLupo, Ninja, JoshOG and Krafty on the same team :dahell: you can downplay it all you want :manny:

1.5 million viewers currently :umad: on day 2 as I type this :umad:

Like you said CS has had 20 years of fine tuning and it still has flaws, why are you holding Riot/Valorant on DAY 2 OF BETA to some high extreme?

why not compare it to the huge console exclusive FPS that came out recently :jbhmm: oh yeah cause it dont fukking exist :martin: