Why the long face?: Lena Waithe and wife split two months after getting Married

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Ain’t Lena a known cheater? That’s all these lesbians do is look for more p*ssy. They worse then us men with it how much they hunt for new p*ssy :russ:

What’s funny though is her Hollywood friends will sweep this under the rug like they do with all her other bullshyt.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened? Did she come home and the strap on smelled like another woman?

:steviej:

lmaoooo! No lie tho them dykes be violent. My child hood friend tamika starting taking hormones grew a mustache and told us to call her rotti( short for rottweiler). Her girlfriend caught her cheating so she beat her ass then asked me to drop her off at the side bytch’s house. Told me the side like dyck to and would suck me off. Im like nah too much fukkery for 1 night

:francis:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
lmaoooo! No lie tho them dykes be violent. My child hood friend tamika starting taking hormones grew a mustache and told us to call her rotti( short for rottweiler). Her girlfriend caught her cheating so she beat her ass then asked me to drop her off at the side bytch’s house. Told me the side like dyck to and would suck me off. Im like nah too much fukkery for 1 night

:francis:

lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence, if I’m not mistaken.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
She probably got tired of her husband sporting the Zoolander face every time they hit the red carpet.

f15369564dec06a9bbefe570db29f57f.jpg