Why the long face?: Lena Waithe and wife split two months after getting Married

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ:
Man you need to make this movie or something. I need to see this shyt on the big screen.

bruh the story with this girl is too much fukkery. Mind u we only cool because my pops and her moms were in the same crack smoking crew in the 80s and my pops was the NA’s Obama so all the crack babies knew me.

we worked part time at the home depot and she bagged this pale redhead white jawn. Its me rotti and our friend Ty smoking drinking playing dreamcast bout to turn shawty out. I go in first, ty get seconds then she in the corner eating rotti out.

:lolbron:

then rotti goes to her room and comes out with the tim allen tool harness belt looking shyt with a baby leg attached to it. Me and ty got a mixed look of

:ohhh: :stopitslime:

She gets the big tub of vaseline and preps that shyt like she bout to do surgery bends becky over the couch and murders her for 2 straight hours. Cant even get head from her anymore cause she straight grittin her teeth and we cant follow and 12” dong that dont go soft so we playing nfl 2k looking over like

:damn:

that day i learned if your girl is bi and a real dyke comes in to her life its over

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm sure i'm to blame being a black man and all.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lmaoooo! No lie tho them dykes be violent. My child hood friend tamika starting taking hormones grew a mustache and told us to call her rotti( short for rottweiler). Her girlfriend caught her cheating so she beat her ass then asked me to drop her off at the side bytch’s house. Told me the side like dyck to and would suck me off. Im like nah too much fukkery for 1 night

:francis:
:mindblown:
full

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
bruh the story with this girl is too much fukkery. Mind u we only cool because my pops and her moms were in the same crack smoking crew in the 80s and my pops was the NA’s Obama so all the crack babies knew me.

we worked part time at the home depot and she bagged this pale redhead white jawn. Its me rotti and our friend Ty smoking drinking playing dreamcast bout to turn shawty out. I go in first, ty get seconds then she in the corner eating rotti out.

:lolbron:

then rotti goes to her room and comes out with the tim allen tool harness belt looking shyt with a baby leg attached to it. Me and ty got a mixed look of

:ohhh: :stopitslime:

She gets the big tub of vaseline and preps that shyt like she bout to do surgery bends becky over the couch and murders her for 2 straight hours. Cant even get head from her anymore cause she straight grittin her teeth and we cant follow and 12” dong that dont go soft so we playing nfl 2k looking over like

:damn:

that day i learned if your girl is bi and a real dyke comes in to her life its over

:camby:

:gucci::gucci::picard::picard::scust::scust::hhh::hhh:

:russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::pachaha::pachaha::lolbron::lolbron:

:mjlit::mjlit::shaq::shaq::mjgrin::mjgrin::takedat::takedat:

:demonic: