Why the long face?: Lena Waithe and wife split two months after getting Married

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
lmaoooo! No lie tho them dykes be violent. My child hood friend tamika starting taking hormones grew a mustache and told us to call her rotti( short for rottweiler). Her girlfriend caught her cheating so she beat her ass then asked me to drop her off at the side bytch’s house. Told me the side like dyck to and would suck me off. Im like nah too much fukkery for 1 night

:francis:
:russ::russ:
Man you need to make this movie or something. I need to see this shyt on the big screen.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
They probably got married thinking it would increase their bond that was already suffering/failing.

I always found that tactic troublesome. Maybe because of my respect for the idea of marriage.

But, I’m pretty sure that’s how it was going.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They don't look like a match. Ol girl prob likes guys

I think I read somewhere that she only dated guys prior to Lena and Lena basically turned her out. I bet she does end up going back to guys just like how most of those type of relationships between dikes/turned out women end. At some point the fog wears off and they want the real thing again.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think i know who the judge isn't gonna side with on this one....

RJejpMX.gif

#GMB

which one gonna be pawging first? :lolbron:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Oh and the customary.....its black mens fault.

:lolbron:
oh trust they'll find a way to blame us.

"This happened because Lena was emulating black male masculinity, which is often tinged with misogynoir. Hollywood is a male dominated space that encourages toxic masculinity, so that even lesbians internalize hatred for black women. This is just another example of why black male machismo needs to be reigned in"