"Why the f*ck are your panties in your purse?!"

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
if her nana is gaped open smelling like relations then ok yea she's def prolly getting long stronged in the employee breakroom...but maybe her block was hot and she needed some air on that thang...removing the panties is the least nasty option to me if that's the case...if ya snatch is clean and drip free then what's the problem...nothing i love more than wearing a lovely flouncy maxi skirt w/ no panties during the summer...just can't turn cartwheels

LOL. honestly the only time i go pantyless is when i'm wearing a tight lil minidress like the one in my twitter avy. even g-string lines show up in those lil dresses and panty lines are SKANKY. i'll take the lesser of the two evil in that case (commando)
:smugdraper:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
LOL. honestly the only time i go pantyless is when i'm wearing a tight lil minidress like the one in my twitter avy. even g-string lines show up in those lil dresses and panty lines are SKANKY. i'll take the lesser of the two evil in that case (commando)
:smugdraper:

bodycon dresses and skirts pantiless? :dwillhuh:

What if u bend over?

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
lls...AG be goin wild style on the hubby in them short joints w/ no panties on...#cheers to that sister but yea i'm w/ Drita....no panties are for when i'm rocking maxi length skirts/dresses for no panty lines and that ohhhh so breezy feeling....but mini skirts n body con dresses i actually opt for seamless undies so theres no visible lines...but also so i dont buss it open by accident if i bend over lls

meanwhile my ass type pancake status tho....so i never really have severe panty lines in the first place :to:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
bodycon dresses and skirts pantiless? :dwillhuh:

What if u bend over?

i DONT!!!!!
i sit down gracefully.....exit the car using the "method"(yes there's a method :sitdown: )...& make the guy reach down and grab whatever i need. it's an art ...takes practice. :win:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
lls...AG be goin wild style on the hubby in them short joints w/ no panties on...#cheers to that sister but yea i'm w/ Drita....no panties are for when i'm rocking maxi length skirts/dresses for no panty lines and that ohhhh so breezy feeling....but mini skirts n body con dresses i actually opt for seamless undies so theres no visible lines...but also so i dont buss it open by accident if i bend over lls

meanwhile my ass type pancake status tho....so i never really have severe panty lines in the first place :to:

I got too

much of everything

(hips, thighs, etc)

to not wear no drawers under

them bodycon dresses and

skirts lbs.

Plus when the shyts rise :no:

Exposed!

I wore a bodycon skirt once.

Never again, I

tell ya that!

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I got too

much of everything

(hips, thighs, etc)

to not wear no drawers under

them bodycon dresses and

skirts lbs.

Plus when the shyts rise :no:

Exposed!

I wore a bodycon skirt once.

Never again, I

tell ya that!

Pics? :mjpls:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
i DONT!!!!!
i sit down gracefully.....exit the car using the "method"(yes there's a method :sitdown: )...& make the guy reach down and grab whatever i need. it's an art ...takes practice. :win:

:russ:

I understand.

I had to use a

few methods

after rocking a bodycon

skirt this past Spring.

LAWL

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
When I was in middle school, i wore a pair of my mom's panties to school to feel more comfortable

I ended up freeballing by the end of the day so I dont blame her :manny: