"Why the f*ck are your panties in your purse?!"

Muzion

All Star
Daps
:wtf:
i have never heard of taking your panties off in public when it's hot and i live in HOUSTON. that's disgusting. if it's that hot just rock a thong.
:scusthov:
What about a C-String?!

Highsnobette-C-String-wht.jpg

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
That or she fukk another dude and had to take a hoe bath and air her shyt out before coming home.

Or she peed herself or her tampon leaked or she sweated too much in the crotch.

But MOST likely she was fukkin' on some long, strong, POTENT dikk while out of the house. THOSE PURSE PANTIES SMELL LIKE SEX.

Sun dress with no panties? What if the wind whips her skirt up?
girrrrrrllllll...stop lying

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i jus posted this question on my FB.. every chic was like DAT BIH CHEATING.. or jus nasty as fukk

I doubt she would be stupid enough to tell him to go her purse after she allegedly cheated, only men get caught up foolish ways like that, woman is much smarter or more subtle than that

I need to hear an update to see her reaction to his obvious concerns

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
if her nana is gaped open smelling like relations then ok yea she's def prolly getting long stronged in the employee breakroom...but maybe her block was hot and she needed some air on that thang...removing the panties is the least nasty option to me if that's the case...if ya snatch is clean and drip free then what's the problem...nothing i love more than wearing a lovely flouncy maxi skirt w/ no panties during the summer...just can't turn cartwheels

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
if her nana is gaped open smelling like relations then ok yea she's def prolly getting long stronged in the employee breakroom...but maybe her block was hot and she needed some air on that thang...removing the panties is the least nasty option to me if that's the case...if ya snatch is clean and drip free then what's the problem...nothing i love more than wearing a lovely flouncy maxi skirt w/ no panties during the summer...just can't turn cartwheels

What if you sit down and cross your legs? People gon see dat gud gud :snoop:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

:yes:

Not like I sit with my

legs gaped open

or doing splits.

I'm a lady :yes: