Why that nikka Stringer Bell dresses like a square ass nikka?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk you @The Hon. Stringer Bell you a bytch you the reason Marlo was moving in on Barkdale making moves trying to take him out and shyt on top of that you broke the Sunday truce and killed Avons nephew for p*ssy you a fukkboii. Im glad Omar and Brother Mozone lit your bytch ass with that Remington and PPK Walther you bytch you.
:wow:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Oh you don’t like what I said huh Mr. Sensitive? Mr. Quick To Neg a Brotha? That’s you right? Cracker
:pachaha: Go on and get your daps. Oh wait…

:pachaha: Where’s the :mjpls: in what I said? He’s a heroin dealer/drug kingpin. You acting like he’s a decent, upstanding citizen or some shyt. Keep your skirt on, b.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well today you got Black men dressing like San Francisco gay white men and proud of it too...lol
No 🧢 but to keep it a buck, that type of clothing from late 90s/early 20s is very nostalgic for some reason.

:wow: For some reason, watching anything from the 90s/00s makes a nikka feel good and brings back good memories.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I loved stringer as a character...my fav wire character probably. but yeah i had to admit what alot of people said about him. he wasnt as smart as he thought he was. but what he was trying to do made sense...but not in that world.

but yeah stringer might have been tryna blend in but i think thats how he naturally saw him self. as a businessman, not a street corner drug dealer.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No 🧢 but to keep it a buck, that type of clothing from late 90s/early 20s is very nostalgic for some reason.

:wow: For some reason, watching anything from the 90s/00s makes a nikka feel good and brings back good memories.
Of course it does..DMX, Jay Z were at their best...the Remixes....R&B music was everywhere. But look at things today? Fake scenarios..Future...Drake...this isn't good enough...lol