why Ricans always calling themselves "Spanish"?

semtex

:)
Daps
They are definitely the dumbest hispanics :heh: you ain't from Spain.

Go to Spain they'll let you know that with the quickness :krs:

Ricans be like "uh huhhh I AM spanish bc I have latino blood" :skip:

why are they so confused? :lupe:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I see mostly ignorant people refer to all latinos as Spanish.

All the PR girls I've met though are proud of being that. Or call themselves boricua.

One girl corrected me quick once. "Oh are you Cuban?" "No, I'm boricua, honey"

semtex

:)
Daps
Spaniards
spain-euro2008-fans.jpg

Ricans

67895-004-77E6C873.jpg

Spain
map-of-spain2.jpg

Puerto Rico

puerto_rico_ph_3000.jpg

emoney

custom user title
Daps
how many times do we have to go over this?

some of them actually are Spanish

for example, Ricky Martin (Martinez)

tumblr_m5mujuYFHW1r09xr8o1_500.jpg

Enrique "Ricky" Martín Morales (born December 24, 1971), is a Puerto Rican[1] pop singer, musician, songwriter, actor and author who achieved prominence, first as a member of the Puerto Rican boy band Menudo, and as a solo artist since 1991.

Martin was born on December 24, 1971, in San Juan, Puerto Rico, the son of Nereida Morales, an accountant, and Enrique Martín Negroni, a psychologist.[3][4][5][6] His parents divorced when he was two years old and Martin spent much of his childhood shifting between his father's home in the suburb of University Gardens and his paternal grandmother's house nearby.[7][8] Martin has two maternal half-brothers, Fernando and Ángel Fernández, and two paternal half-brothers, Eric and Daniel Martín, and a paternal half-sister Vanessa Martín.[5] Martin has Catalan (Spanish) ancestry through his maternal grandmother who was born in Spain as well as Corsican ancestry through his paternal grandmother.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
People with Spanish ancestry are allowed to call themselves 'Spanish'.. even mestizos
You're acting as if the only thing they have in common is the language breh..its deeper than that
There are plenty of North Africans and arabs in Spain going back generations..u think they have a better chance of being accepted as 'Spanish' than a muthafukka who actually looks like a Spaniard?:usure:

lol@Puertoricans not knowing their history..u must be talking bout PR rappers..
They are plenty of educated ricans out there

p.s Brazilians are the most confused muthafukkas out there...seems like u dont even know your own fukking history
Plenty of black ass Brazilians who consider themselves 'white'

Go read a book fakkit