Why pre order any next gen console now!?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
it doesn't make any sense I'm waiting until next year to get my Xbox I will wait a year after that to get the PlayStation both of these launches are pretty much abysmal and the only people that are purchasing these at launch seem to be fanboys and people with money to burn:mjlol:

I'm saving for a house neither console is offering anything worth pre-ordering or getting day one and a lot of us know that but a lot of you all are delusional so you'll purchase it anyways and it'll collect dust for a little bit:mjlol:

Xbox and playstation blew it.

Keep lying to yourselves tho.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Xbox for me because I literally don’t have to do anything but buy the system for less thab $400 with my trade-in.

Just because at this point. All my games transferred over and upscaled including my next-gen upgradeable games, don’t have to buy any additional accessories, more powerful, still can gameshare, etc.

But it’s definitely not a necessity... none of them are.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
2020 is the bearer of bad news :snoop:

Only thing that can save next gen is GTA VI and possibly Saints Row V if it's a gangster game again

Otherwise :lupe:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
You nikkaz come around every year when it comes to phones....

We want the new hotness.

Period.

Now get the fukk out the way

Yall all sound like some consumer whores I kept the same phone for 7 years because I knew that these companies were making phones to be faulty and to be replaceable in 12 months or 18 months.

We got to stop giving everything to these companies that really give us damn near nothing for our money.

Today was awful and y'all are happy about it which is weird.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Myles
Ratchet and Clank
And countless PS4 backlog titles

plus I don’t have a UHD player. Will likely buy a few titles on Black Friday to test out on the 5
:yeshrug:

that Blu-ray drive is worth more than all those games you just said I promise you that. I would go to Best buy and buy up so many UHD and enjoy those because that list of games I'm sorry in my opinion is not worth buying a console at launch not even close.