He's way taller and skinnier too

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Light skinned and dark skinned people always moaning about some shyt smh

brownskin nikkas run yall nikkas ask kobe bryant
that nikka Kobe pretty damn dark though he is about my color and I consider myself dark

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Hoe ass light skin nikkas, most of y'all look like you'd get beaten up by frail and petite white women:troll:

I can't acknowledge these brehs as black, they are practically white men to me:troll:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I been in many a fight based on being light in High school ... only took one L. (that day was long)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People who late light skinned dudes are just a piece of shyt. :pacspit: shyt, I don't hate on dark skinned or light skinned chicks, but I get better play from white chicks, dark skinned nerdy chicks, and some Latina hoes. :manny:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We still on this lightskin vs darkskin bullshyt while the white skinned are kickin our asses. Ya so focused on a complextion u were born with. Something that u should be proud of lighr or dark. Who gives a fukk if a girl dont like either color. Its a shorty thats attracted to that around the corner. And yes im light skinned. This shyt is so ignorant. We still stuck on this in 2013. As a entire race we never gonna progress. This just proves that we all hate ourselves.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
:dead: this is so true...I know this girl that is bi-racial and she hates light skinned guys

Most mixed kids have a black father and a white mother, that's why a lot of mixed girls are more attracted to black men, and a lot of mixed boys to white women. It's not rocket science brehs.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
being lightskin is like being white black people can say they're black and proud but whites cannot
darkskin people can say whatever they want but as soon as a lightskin person says shyt mad feels get caught
lightskin girls (that grow up around darkskin people)always gotta say some shyt like " i wish i was darker, or i only like dark men" to make darkskin people feel comfortable

the black race is full of bullshyt and people say they're proud and all that but you see the hypocrisy come out ALLL The time

This^^^

This is a stupid azz double standard in the black community.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
the worst to me is when people would randomly call me "white boy"...and it only happened maybe 2 or 3 times in my lifetime but i took mad offense since i never grew up around no white people in my family. my dad is 1/2 and my mom is black. my family is black..so that white shyt always bugged me out.

never took any public L's like that, but ive missed out on women for not being dark enough..and also living in a white area in the early 00's..i was too black for some of them bytches lol..bytches still love me tho :manny:

and no i dont fukk with lightskin girls...some are amazing..but i guess i just dont see what everyone else does...but if Alicia Keys came my way i wouldnt turn it down...i need me a Kenya Moore so my kid is at least brown skin lol

Last edited: