Notfit,GA
Light skinned and dark skinned people always moaning about some shyt smh

brownskin nikkas run yall nikkas ask kobe bryant

8B41ScC.png

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's because your people on twitter and instagram stay on some "#teamlightskin" nonsense.
I aint on neither one of em so I wasnt aware about this #teamlightskin

You just talking bout women though right. shyt sound extra feminine :huhldup:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:ohhh: They give reason?

It seems like the consensus is that they don't to date someone who looks like them or a relative. I can understand that sentiment because a lot of the fine dark skinned men that some women swoon over remind me so much of my brother (I usually don't want to date them either).

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Light skin brehs don't usually look like they'll do shyt about, that's why :yeshrug:

So light skinned guys - bad, light skinned girls - good

Light bright dudes and broads both get W's outchea tho. The group of poor fellas that seem to be hopeless are gingers :wow:. They have to go through life living vicariously off of the glory of ginger broads :noah:...........................and Blake Griffin with his one dimensional game:scusthov:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been called Drake a lot but i always check a bytch whenever that disrespect comes up, but most of the time they say it as a compliment :heh:

I usually only see light skin girls hating/talkin shyt on light skin nikkas and the complaints i usually hear is some variation of "they to soft" :manny:

what you say to her after that? cuz i aint one to have that kinda disrespect thrown my way :lupe:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The light skinned mixed race are of another planet..we see it all like the watchers, watching as whites and blacks fight it out in a never ending battle for surpremacy on this small planet..they're all like lil ants to us ..an experiment if you must..we are the higher beings..wise because we take no sides and understand both sides to a certain extent..come inside my astral plane

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i've been called Drake a lot but i always check a bytch whenever that disrespect comes up, but most of the time they say it as a compliment :heh:

I usually only see light skin girls hating/talkin shyt on light skin nikkas and the complaints i usually hear is some variation of "they to soft" :manny:

what you say to her after that? cuz i aint one to have that kinda disrespect thrown my way :lupe:

The bolded might be right since she was bright as me

Didnt say nothing back she was already in motion to getting in the car with her "dude". I coulda said something, but I woulda been talking to a rolled up window. Probably woulda tripled the font size of my L if they drove off in slow motion