Why its so cool to diss light skinned n1ggas tho :immad:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how prevalent this attitude is among light skin women. They say they don't want to date someone that looks like their relative, they think light skinned men are soft or called them 'pee colored', ignoring that their skin color is the exact same. I don't trip if light skin women prefer dark skinned dudes. It's just wack to me how they need to throw some kind of insult to go chase their preference.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What alternate reality are we living in were light skin nikkas can't eat? :beli:
I'm convinced yall nikkas just lames cuz where I'm from light skin dudes the only ones who get play.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded might be right since she was bright as me

Didnt say nothing back she was already in motion to getting in the car with her "dude". I coulda said something, but I woulda been talking to a rolled up window. Probably woulda tripled the font size of my L if they drove off in slow motion

Oh i thought this was like in the club or some random shyt like that lol in that case on to the next one my negro

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing how prevalent this attitude is among light skin women. They say they don't want to date someone that looks like their relative, they think light skinned men are soft or called them 'pee colored', ignoring that their skin color is the exact same. I don't trip if light skin women prefer dark skinned dudes. It's just wack to me how they need to throw some kind of insult to go chase their preference.

I agree, as far as im concerned once i hear one of these idiotic statements come out a bytches mouth she immediately goes into the jumpoff/not serious category

Last edited:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being lightskin is like being white black people can say they're black and proud but whites cannot
darkskin people can say whatever they want but as soon as a lightskin person says shyt mad feels get caught
lightskin girls (that grow up around darkskin people)always gotta say some shyt like " i wish i was darker, or i only like dark men" to make darkskin people feel comfortable

the black race is full of bullshyt and people say they're proud and all that but you see the hypocrisy come out ALLL The time

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
being lightskin is like being white black people can say they're black and proud but whites cannot
darkskin people can say whatever they want but as soon as a lightskin person says shyt mad feels get caught
lightskin girls (that grow up around darkskin people)always gotta say some shyt like " i wish i was darker, or i only like dark men" to make darkskin people feel comfortable

the black race is full of bullshyt and people say they're proud and all that but you see the hypocrisy come out ALLL The time
:stopitslime: shut the fukk up

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Light skinned and dark skinned people always moaning about some shyt smh

brownskin nikkas run yall nikkas ask kobe bryant
:salute:Word..... They both equally fukked up:heh:

You would think lightskin and darksin black people are two different races of people listening to nikkas talk about it:what:

I'm glad I'm in the middle, I'm like Trey Songz or Will Smith color, So I can pull all types of hoes :ehh:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Our PR that horrible we gotta take 2nd hand L's from nikkas we have no connection to?

Tried to win with a chick last night and couldnt even get out a full sentence before she hit me with
"Bye Drake :what:"

suGhiNW.gif

It was in a crowd too alotta ppl saw that shyt like :leon::banderas:

you probably just look like or remind her of Drake bruh :yeshrug: